Chapter - V

"For fun? You are screwed up!".

"You need to understand Sora..he had to die".

"Why? And why would he kill Lika?".

"I should'nt be saying this to a human but.." he bit his lips and took a deep breath .

"You know that humans use only 10% of their mind power".

"Yeaah.." She raised her eyebrow curiously.

"While some can use more than that,some can't handle it so they go mad,those who can handle it are the super intelligent ones or magician whose magic tricks can't be copied but even them are those who only can utilise upto 20%".

Sora tried to sum everything he said "And what this has to do with Kento?" .

"Kento could use it more than 20% of his mind power,these powers are untapped..most people are never able to realease it.He did that night..he was able to move faster than a speeding train and when some people attain this powers they find a thirst to kill which actually makes them stronger...and me as a demon my job is to kill those people 'Demi-humans' as we called them ,since all humans are children of God" He smirked.

"So someone assigned this job to you? You are not the only demon?".

"Na,its to maintain the balance and don't worry besides the Demi-humans we are prohibited to kill the ordinary ones,the angels make sure we don't".

He smiled.

,Angels?! Cooooolllll! Where are they? ".

"You already know two of them Sora" he patted her head.

He came close to her ears and whispered "Yasu and Ume".

"What Yasu an.."

Before she could complete her sentence he opened the door and waved "Bye am going ..your sister is waking up".

"Sora you are back? How did I end up sleeping here? " Cami with squinty eyes questioned.

"I don't know, I just came now "Sora replied.

-----

Sora laid down on her bed, trying to digest all the information she got today "whoaa Aven as a demon not a shocker,but Yasu and Ume angels? How can two arrogant people be angels " Sora giggled.

"Aah strange and I should really stop talking to myself".

*cellphone beeps*

Sora checked the message.

-unknown number-
Aven here 3:)

---received 21:00.

Replied- how did u get my no?.>_

--Delivered 21:01.

--unknown number--

I am a demon,give me some credit :).

I wanted to know why were'nt you scared of me?.

--Received 21:02.

Replied--

Because u were wearing skinny jeans :D :D.

And when did demons started using cellphones?.

--Delivered 21:04.

(She saves Aven's number)

--stupid Demon---

Because I am a modern demon Sora:) Gudnite.

--Received 21:05.

Replied--

Gudnte, and stop coming to my home or I'll make you dip in holy water ^_^ .

--Delivered 21:06.

------- AN

Hope you got the concept "Demons,Angels and Demi-Humans" ^_^.

I'll love to get some feedbacks
Bazinga!