Chapter XXI

"She is at our home, why don't you come too" Yasu said.

"Okay" Aven replied and ended the call.

He couldn't believe it was because of him that Sora was going through all the pain.If anything he could do to heal her pain, he would.

*Phone rings*

"Hello"

"Hello Ayumu Aven?"

"Yes"

"Hi...Miguri here".

"Miguri..my classmate?"

"Yes...can w-e me-et?".

"I am kind of busy" Aven replied in a annoyed tone.

"You will come to her place Ayumu if you care about your pretty little Sora, yeah its me Fawn here."

"Fawn! Where shall we meet?".

"Miguri Hahi's Mansion, I guess you know" Fawn ended the call.

Aven started moving fast, he understood that it was probably Miguri who cursed Sora.

He reached the Hahi's mansion.It was enamourous and two guards were standing at the gate dressed in sharp black suits.

They let him in without any fuss.

The mansion was white in colour and purely structurely with no green plants growing nearby.

At the top of the balcony Fawn was standing and she waved Ayumu to enter.

Aven entered inside, directly leading him in the main room.

The room was white in colour with marble floors, ancient painting and beautiful crystal chandelier hanging above.

Below the centre of the chandelier Miguri stood, blushing nervously, bringing about a little colour in her pale cheeks.

She was wearing a green dress and black heels, her long hair let down loose as usual.Her fringe cut hair in front.

"Why did you do this?" Aven questioned trying to swallow his anger.

"Because she loves you Ayumu" Fawn came down and bowed before Miguri showing her loyalty to her summoner.

"This is not love"Aven spat.

"Ayumu I err-r love you mo-re tha-n anything.I also kn-ow what you are" Miguri said nervously still not able to face Ayumu.

"Master don't be scared now, he is yours" Fawn whispered to Miguri.

Miguri took some slow steps towrds Ayumu
"Marry me" She blurted out, her soft tiny voice raised abit.

"You spoilt little pathetic child. What do you know about love!" Ayumu breathed.

"Tell me Ayumu what do you know about love too? Aren't you just putting that poor pure Sora into trouble only?" Fawn laughed.

"I mean you! a damned soul trying to be with a human! Aren't you just being selfish?Be with my master, she is going to hell anyway"

Aven clenched his fist in frustration because he knew what she was saying was true.

"So Ayumu obey or my seven days curse will end your precious girl"Fawn smirked twirling her hair.

"A contracter like Fawn.Besides your soul, you also killed people to summon her didn't you Miguri" Ayumu said, his voice cold.

"Yes" She replied,with her head down.

She slowly raised her head and finally looked at him eye to eye and said "And for you I will kill more if I have to."

Ayumu stepped back, turned around and started walking away from both.

"Yes go now Aven,you can come tomorrow for the wedding. Remember Sora has only two days left." Fawn shouted.

--------

"Its all my fault" Aven murmed while looking at Sora who was sleeping soundly after taking some painkillers.

"What are you going to do?" Ume asked.

Yasu was nervously prancing around the room.

"I have to marry her" Aven replied.

"What if we find the thing on which the curse has been done?"Yasu replied finally standing still.

"We can do that but it won't be easy to find.Only Miguri knows that and Fawn will always protect her.And I cannot risk Sora's life."

Ume hugged Aven and sobbed.
Aven was taken aback at this gesture.

"How could you be a demon? A soul that can love so much." She said.

He smiled and hugged her back.

-------

"Aven" Sora opened her eyes and looked at him.

"Yes" he smiled at her.

It pained him to see her like this, her entire veins were apparent, her eyes were red and she was losing weight tremendously.

He realized how much he loved her and if anything happened to her he will go to either heaven or earth to bring her back.

"Don't you sleep Aven?" she laughed weakly.

"I did.I just woke up now" he lied, trying to hold back his tears.

'Ayumu you are a demon.God damn it!' He reminded himself.

"I hope I go to heaven" she smiled while a tear fell down from her right eye.

"You are not going anywhere alright! Now sleep." He smiled and  kissed her forhead.