Chapter- III

"I don't think he is a good person Sora" Ran said.

"He seems like a player" Nanami added.

Sora wanted to laugh at her friends evalution about Aven,the fact that they were head over heels drooling over him and when he asked her out- their sudden emphasis on his character.But of course she was not going to meet him not because of her friends clueless words but because she did not wanted to die so soon.

-----
Sora reached home and looked for Cami who was in the kitchen.

"Sis if someone knocks at the door,let me open it".

"Expecting someone special?"Cami teased.

'No..its just..errr..just let me open it".

Sora went up to her room "I need to make myself stronger" she decided to do some push-ups.

"One..two..threeee..I think thats enough".

She went to the kitchen "what should I choose to beat him up...knife?thats scary...Ah the frying pan".

Sora sat on a chair near their front door.

"Why are you holding the frying pan?" Cami asked with a confused look.

"Admiring its quality" Sora smiled while pretending to take interest in the frying pan.

*Ding dong*

Sora took a deep breath and opened the door.

It was Aven, he was wearing a black blazer,black T-shirt inside, skinny jeans.Not much different from their dark blue school uniform.

"You ready?"Aven smiled

"Do I look like am ready?" Sora sarcastically pointed out at her clothes. She was wearing a oversize shirt,pajama,her hair tied in a messy bun plus the 'frying pan'.

"I can wait" Aven nodded

"I  already ate dinner" She slammed the door on his face.

"Sora was that your friend,why were you so mean?" Cami questioned.

"He is crazy,am going to do some homework".

"Why are you taking the frying pan to your room?"

"I  have a project on the topic 'Frying pans" Sora perfectly lied.

Sora sat on her study desk "pheww! If I am going die,let me atleast finish my assignments,I would be atleast known as a sincere student" She was not.

She then heard voices coming from the kitchen.

"Wait! Who is Cami talking too?" Sora went to the kitchen just to find Aven sitting there.

"Sora! come sit.I made tea" Cami ushered.

That was the problem with Cami,she was always just too kind.
"What are you doing here?" Sora gave a scorned look to Aven.

He lifted his cup "drinking tea".

Sora just sat there,giving Aven the 'if you hurt her. I'll kill you' look.

For once she was'nt scared, she had to protect Cami.

"Have your tea Soo--ra" he smiled.

"My name is Sora not Soo--ra,there is no pause,no melody. Just Sora" Sora expressed in a threatning tone.

"Sora be nice". Cami whispered.

Sora stood up and pointed at Aven's cup "aa-huh! you have finished your tea.Time to go".

She took Aven hand,pulled him till their doorstep..

"But So---.."

"Bye bye don't ever come back" She shut the door on him again.