Chapter-IX

"Its time for me to go Nanami".

"Bye Sora,meet you tomorrow"

It was gentle breezy evening,Sora slowly walked away from Nanami's house,just then she saw Aven on the road.He gave his cheeky smile.

"Are you stalking me?"Sora asked with an irritated expression on her face.

"Na,I was just passing by So--ra!. Did you miss me?"He teased nodging her head.

"Stop doing that!"

"You are so cute" He poked her cheeks "soft cheeks" he smiled.

He stopped and looked at her,he held her hand "come to my home,its just nearby".

Sora blushed ,pulled her hands away,shook her head "this is going too fast,we have'nt dated yet!" She yelled.

Aven laughed at her reaction "I did'nt meant that,whatever that is you are thinking" he winked at her.

"Oh okay"Sora felt embrassesed.

"Aven if you are going to kill me, do it fast okay?".

Aven looked at her seriously for the first time probably and said" I will never hurt you".

After that it was an awkward silent walk,untill they reached his place.

The gate was creepy,and the yard was huge. Their were two small water fountains and the garden was beautiful.

The mansion was huge and looked ancient.

He opened the door,the first thing Sora saw was a beautiful piano.

Sora gazed upon it.
"Do you play it?" Aven asked.

"Na,do you?".

"Na,its just to add that creepy vibe" he chuckled abit.

"You live alone?".

"Yup,what you want to live with me?"He teased.

Sora ignored that questioned "demons don't have pare..".

Aven replied before Sora could complete the question "my parents tried to kill me three days after I was born,they realise I was no ordinary child...but Shadow saved me and killed them" He gave a weak smile.

She felt sorry for him and decided to drop his parents topic.

"Shadow?" She asked.

"He is my superior. You want something to eat?".

"No way, am not eating at a demon's house" She gave an disgusted look.

"Stereo-typing me! I don't eat humans you know" Aven gave a dissappointed look.

Sora felt awkward,she was too blunt with him,and for a demon he was always nice to her

"So--ra".

"Yeah"

"I like you"he blushed,biting his red lips.

"Yeah I am likeable" Sora joked, trying to avoid his feelings.

"Aven I need to go,sis will be worried,don't worry I can get home bymyself" Sora quickly walked away from there.

"I hate this feeling"Aven smiled to himself.

He turned back just to see Shadow standing there.

"She is human, you are demon Ayumu..".

"Ahh Senpai I hate it when you suddenly appear like this and besides I did'nt planned this,atleast now I know I have a heart"Aven sighed.

------

"I should'nt have walked out like that! But he is demon,he is probably lying phew".

"Besides I don't feel anything for him,I like Dylan". Sora reassured herself.

-----

(The next day)

"How can Nanami date him?"Ran questioned ,looking at Nanami and Shin.

"Because he makes her happy"Sora replied.

"Eww..such an ugly person will never make me happy"Ran stated.

Sora wanted to punch Ran at that moment, but she calmly replied 'Nanami can have any men she wants,but she choose Shin. Why? Cause he is a good guy,so just be happy for her' .

'Whatever'Ran stood up 'lets go to the cafeteria'.

Sora and Ran sat at their usual place, Nanami and Shin also joined.Aven was also sitting closeby.

Just then Dylan came to their seats and started talking to Shin. Ran started pinching Sora while Sora blushed.

After Dylan left Sora felt uneasy,she was too happy.

"Do you like him Sora?" Shin asked.

"No,no " Sora shook her head.

"Aww Sora don't lie,she likes him alot" Nanami informed Shin.

"I could talk to him ,we play basketball together" Shin winked.

Sora pressed her lips in a thin line.

"Haha look how she is blushing" Ran laughed.

Aven could hear all their conversation,he stood up and stormed off..knocking down two people in his way.

Everyone stared at him walk away.

"Was he sitting behind us?"Sora asked.

Nanami nodded her head for a 'yes'.