CHAPTER IXX

Hi, I am so sorry I haven't updated for a long time .You see I was busy editing  the story again and again.

Ooo I just realized the story has 1400 reads!!!! Its not much but the 'past me' thought it won't even get 100 reads..so its awesome! !!.
Thanks for that.

I honestly try to write more other stories but I got my heart in this one .

Enjoy reading \(♥_♥)/

--------

Aven noticed that some other girl was sitting on Sora's bench instead of Sora.

"Hey Ran" He called out.

Ran started blushing "Yes Ayumu?"

"Where is Sora?"

"Oh she said she is not feeling well ".

It had been two days since Sora missed class after that day she took leave.

Aven got up and decided to visit her.

"Err Ayumu" the girl sitting in Sora's bench called him.

"Yes?" Ayumu answered.

"You dropped your pen" she shyly handed him his pen.

"Oh thanks ...er ..Mi" Ayumu replied while trying to figure out her name.

"Its Miguri" she replied shyly without lifting up her head to face him.

"Ok" he said and left the class.

------

"Sora there?" Aven politely asked Cami.

"Yes, meet her and cheer her up .Its been   quite a few days she is not feeling good" said Cami in a depressing tone.

Aven entered Sora's room, she gave a weak smile to him "You bunked class?".

"Nope, I left it in half" he smiled while sitting in a chair besides her bed.

"Did you see a doctor?".

"Yes, he couldn't find anything wrong besides a mild cold".

"So you are acting to stay away from  class?"

"I wish I was doing that Ayumu"

He put on a fake smile, he could see she was getting paler and thinner..And her voice was so weak that made him worried.

"I have nightmares" she said while tearing up.

"What kind of nightmares? ".

"That spiders are crawling inside  my skin " she cried.

"Look Sora , don't worry ..its just dreams"

"No Ayumu" Sora cried and lifted her shirt's  sleeves showcasing her  hand which had alot of purple reddish spots.

Aven held her hands and gently rubbed it "does it hurt?".

"It burns, the doctor can't even figure out what this is" Sora said while  pulling back her hand from him  and covering herself.

Aven stood up and called Yasu.

He quitely looked at Sora who was covering herself with a blanket.

In a few minutes Yasu and Ume reached .

Aven explained to Yasu and Ume about the situation.

Ume checked on Sora once and she prayed.

She opened her eyes "She has been cursed".

"What ?" Sora was shocked.

"You have been cursed by someone, any enemies? " Ume asked.

"Besides Dylan , no one else.Do you think he did it?".

"I don't think so, he is a demi not a witch, only witches can curse with the help of a demom.And I don't think Dylan will seek help of a demon" Yasu said.

"How do we stop this"Aven inquired.

"We have to find the person who cursed her and burn the object  she/he is using to bind Sora" Ume replied.

After staying for a few minutes Ume and Yasu left.

Aven too went downstairs and said goodbye to Cami.

Then after  some hours  he sneaked back into Sora's room through the window.

"Don't ask any questions , am not leaving you tonight" he said while placing a mattress on the floor and laid down there.

"Am I going to die?" Sora asked nervously.

"As long as I am alive , you won't" Aven replied as he looked upto her.

"It has spreaded upto my thighs the spots" Sora said as she examined her body.

"Sleep its late" Aven said while yawning.

"Allright goodnight" Sora replied as she hugged her blanket and slept .

While Aven worriedly looked at her as the spots started to spread to her face.