CHAPTER XVII

"How did it go after that" Aven curiously questioned.

"Nothing much,Yasu ran away,Ume and Ran had a staring contest untill Shin's mom walked in" . Sora replied.

"Geez,I was hoping for more drama" Aven smirked while lighting a ciggarette.

Sora smacked his hand "Demon or not, stop smoking" She shouted at him.

"Awww you care" he teased her and threw away the cigaratte.

"Hoping for more drama" She mockinly mimicked him ."Are you even a guy?"

"Why you want me to be a girl?we could be hot lesbians" He teased.

"Gosh! Go away,I need to sleep and don't ever sneak into my room you pervert". She spat,pointing hin towards her window.

"Okay okay between can I use the door?"He innocently asked.

"No,go back the same way you came in.Goodnight!".

-----

He walked freely in the dark lane, besides the night's breeze slowly rustling the leaves there was no other sound.
He loves this scence, the darkness and silence.

"So coming from your girlfriend's house huh? Demon"Someone spoke from behind him.

Aven turned around to see, he noticed that it was one of the seniors-Dylan's friend.

"Tashiro, is' nt it? Your name"Aven asked curiously.

"Oh the demon recognized me! How wonderful"Tashiro sarcastically replied.

"Are you the one helping Dylan?" Aven questioned, his mood changing.

"Oh by that meant you meant tried to kill your girlfriend? OH YES!"He excitedly clapped like a little kid.

"You see I actually came tonight to kill her after knowing she was alive..lucky bitch but seeing you now I guess ...Dylan will be more happy if I bring two heads" He grinned while relaxing his hands.

Aven smiled "I guess you are Dylan's bitch, bring it on".

Tashiro run towards Aven at an amazing speed and swing his hands at him, Aven countered his punch by going down. Tashiro stepped back a few steps from Aven and started throwing projectile forcefields at Aven, which Aven dogged.

Aven smiled "More?"

Tashiro got annoyed and started throwing two knives at Aven which he controlled with his mind.

"Cool telekinsis" Aven was amazed.

Just then one of the Knife hit Aven in his chest.."Haha you talk too much" Tashiro laughed and made the knife penetrate deep into Aven.

Aven hardly pulled out the kinfe from his chest, the knife wriggled in Aven's hand,Tashiro still trying to move the knife with his mind.

Aven grinned, his eyes fully red now, his looks eviler "Playtime is up my friend".

Aven took the knife and in a split second cut off Toshiro's left leg.

"Ahhhhharrrrhhh"
Tashiro screamed in pain .Aven covered his mouth with his hand "ssshhhh people are sleeping"

"Now, I will love to cut you into pieces but I need a messenger" He smiled while licking the blood off his hands.

He took Tashiro's cut off leg and handed to him "So take your leg and go to Dylan and tell him that I am going to make his worst nightmare come alive" He grinned.