CHAPTER XX

"Aven Aven" Sora shook Aven who was sleeping.

"Yes?what happened? " Aven wokeup in a jiffy.

"Can you call Ume and Yasu?".

"Sure but why?"

"Aven look at me"

She was covered in spots , her face paler and her eyes were red as the little blood veins were evident.

"I want Ume to hypnotize Cami, so she can't see me like this.If she gets worried, she will call my brother.And I don't want them worried about something they can't help at" she smiled as tears started falling .

Aven hugged her tight "Am going to fix this, don't cry"

Sora smiled and hugged him back "I know you will" .
------

"Thereeeee, she won't notice anything " Ume said after she hypnotize Cami in her sleep.

"Yesssh now can we go back to sleep" Yasu whinned.

"Sure" Aven replied in a grim voice.

"Hey Ayumu we will find a way, we care about her too".Yasu patted Aven.

"I am going to find every demon contractor and then find that person who cursed her and skin them alive" Aven said.

"Whats a demon contractor Ayumu?" Sora asked.

"A demon who works for a witch in return for their soul".Yasu replied.

"Okay guys go back to sleep, tomorrow you have to work in saving me!" Sora cheerfully motivated them like she was all fine and healthy.

The three of them smiled at her enthuism.

"You too take rest kiddo" Yasu smiled and left.

Sora was stunned for awhile "Did you see that?"

"See what?" Aven asked.

"Yasu didn't insult me" Sora smiled cheerfully and headed back to her bed.

--------

"Shadow, Shadow...I need your help" Aven called out as he pranced around his mansion's main room.

"He is not here" a deep charming female voice replied back.

Aven looked up as a beautiful curly red haired lady walked down from the staircase , she was wearing red high heels ,a short fitted black dress and had beautiful brown eyes.

"Fane what are you doing here?" Aven gave a displeasing look.

"Oh same as you work ,work ,work" she playfully replied as she came close to him.

"Ah I miss those days when we made hot love to each other and now you don't even greet me well hmmmph" she fold her arms and acted like a grumpy little child.

"I am not in a mood for hot love now Fane, anyway help me out.How many demon contractors do you know that are working around this area?" Aven asked.

"Besides me and Devlin, no one else but Devlin contract passed.She got a juicy sweet little girl" She smiled devilishly.

"So you?...you cursed Sora Masu?". Aven clenched his fist.

"Awww Aven baby you know its work..I can't undo it now" She replied while biting an apple she picked from the table.

She slowly walked close to him, lifted her feet abit above the ground then their eyes meet..

"Are you in love demon?" She asked this time in a serious note.

"Who the hell summoned you ?" Aven asked, ignoring Fane's question.

"Sorry, contractors policy can't reveal but I can tell you that it was not actually curse I was meant to do" she smiled.

"Then?" Aven asked, his patience wearing out.

"It was actually a love spell..." she came close to his face and said

"For you Ayumu Aven but since you are a demon I couldn't put a spell on you so you know what my master said?" She smilingly said while twirling her hair.

"What?"

"She said to put a curse on the person who Ayumu Aven loves the most".