Chapter 2-Mending

Poppy's POV

So I decided to help Sparrow fix his guitar but how was the question? And then it hit me Farrah Goodfairy daughter of the fairy Godmother, she grants wishes all the time maybe she could grant a wish for him too. So I told Sparrow my plan and his eyes lit up with a tiny smile and I just had to blush again, he's so adorable especially with that look on his face. So me and Sparrow were off to find Farrah, luckily we found her in the art room with Cedar, and I asked her, "So Farrah, I was wondering if you could grant a wish for us" and she replied "Sure Poppy, what do you need" "Ok well you see Faybelle used her magic and destroyed Sparrow's guitar" then Cedar said "That's awful" "I know so we were hoping that you could use your magic to help fix it." Farrah then agreed to help us, so Sparrow showed her his fedora, she then used her wand and tapped it. But nothing happened, then Farrah got a sad look on her face and said "Sometimes my magic can be a bit picky, you see for me to grant a wish it has to be a wish your heart makes." Sparrow's hopeful face fell at that and my heart broke but I was determined to help him so I told him "Don't worry Sparrow I'll help you find a way to fix it" he gave me a small smile and nodded. Farrah said she was sorry but I told her it was ok while Cedar told us good luck. So I took Sparrows hand and we were headed off again .                

Sparrow's POV

So Poppy has been trying to help me all day to fix my guitar with no such luck and I could tell that she had run out off ideas. But on the bright side I got to spend the whole day with her holding my hand. We ended up back in the enchanted forest sitting on a large rock together with the sun setting when she said "I'm sorry Sparrow" I told her it was fine and all that mattered was she tried but she didn't look convinced.         

Poppy's POV

Me and Sparrow stayed sitting on the rock together until the sun had set, the moon was up and the stars were out, they were beautiful but I just wish that I was able to help Sparrow today, that's when I saw one of the stars shine brighter than the other and I decided to wish on it, I close my eyes and wished with all my heart that I was able to find a way to help Sparrow somehow. That's when a shining blue light appeared in front of us, it was Farrah. She had a bright smile on her face, as she lifted her wand and tapped Sparrow's fedora and to our surprise his guitar was whole once again. I looked over at Sparrow and he had the brightest, happiest smile I have ever seen on his face and it made me smile too.       

Sparrow's POV

I thanked Farrah, she just smiled and nodded. But then said "I'm not the one you should be thanking it's Poppy she's the one who made the wish that I was able to grant." I looked over at Poppy and she had a wide eyed expression on her face as she blushed and then I hug her tightly to my chest. I hoped she wouldn't push me away but she didn't instead she hugged me back. I heard Farrah say "I'll just leave you two alone" and flew away. Finally when me and her pulled away we were both blushing bright red and we turned away from each other. Once we composed ourselves I turned to her and asked "So why did you make the wish" she turned to me and said "Music is your dream Sparrow and because of me Faybelle and Duchess took that away from you by breaking your guitar" then her voice went barely above a whisper as she said "Also I care about you." I was shocked Poppy cared about me which means that she may like me back, so I told her "I care about you too Poppy." She turned and looked at me wide eyed and I smiled then she gave me a small smile and man did she look pretty in the moon light. So I decided to ask her "Poppy would you like to be my girlfriend" I figured she was going to reject me but she didn't instead she said "I"d love to Sparrow" and I was the happiest guy in Ever After.