Chapter 11- Camping Part 1

Sparrow's POV

 The Ever After High annual camping trip was coming up, finally! I've been waiting for this for months, I mean its a chance to show off my wicked skills, like archery but probably the best part is that I get to spend more time with Poppy, also she's been asking me to teach her archery for awhile now, so I figured that it'd be perfect time to start teaching her. Everybody was waiting in front of the school for the buses to show up, while I was trying to find Poppy since I was hoping to sit with her, I ended up finding her standing with Holly, Melody, and Ashlynn. I then snuck up behind and started tickling her, "Sparrow stop tickling me" she gasped. "Whatever you say princess" I stopped then gave her a kiss on the cheek, that's when the buses pulled up and the teachers started directing everyone, I held on to Poppy's hand so we wouldn't get separated, we boarded one of the buses and we were headed off to the campsite.                 

Poppy's POV

I was sitting beside Sparrow, as I rested my head on his shoulder, he saw my sleepy expression and asked "You tired Pops," "Yeah Holly was up late packing, didn't get much sleep" he then wrapped his arm around me and kissed my forehead "Alright Pops, you get some sleep, I'll wake you up when we get there" I smiled, curled up into his side, put my hand on his chest and fell asleep.          

Sparrow's POV

I laced my hand with Poppy's while I rested my head on hers, it was perfect. That is until Duchess leaned over the seat in front of us "So bad boy, Sparrow Hood is actually a big old softy, who would of thought" I rolled my eye "Whatever Duchess, why don't you mind your own business" she just turned around and huffed "What ruffled your feathers ." I looked out the window and saw the forest zoom by, I then stared down at Poppy and whispered "Were almost there princess."