Chapter 16- Rock n Roll

Poppy's POV

I'm so hexcited, Sparrow's taking me to a rock concert tonight, I can't wait, I love Rock muse-ic, unlike my sister who loves your classic fairytale love ballads but for me their way to slow, I need something I can rock out to. Its also one of the things me and Sparrow common, with him wanting to be rock star and all, its kind of one of the reason I fell for him. Anyway, I sitting on my bed waiting for Sparrow to pick me up when Holly walked in "So where are you going off to all dressed up" "Sparrow's taking me to concert tonight, I'm so hexcited" she smiled "I can tell." Their was a knock at door, that must be Sparrow, I went to go grab my bag, while Holly answered for me.            

Sparrow's POV 

Man am I hexcited, I was able to score me and Pops tickets to the rock concert at Ever After Stadium tonight, so I went to go pick her up. I knocked on Poppy's door, Holly answered and let me in, I walked in and saw Poppy "You ready to go princess" I smirked "Yep" she replied. We walked out the door "You two have fun" Holly called behind us. Once we got outside we hopped into a carriage and we were headed off to the stadium, I looked over at Poppy "I'm guessing your really hexcited" she nodded "Of course, this is my first time going to a rock concert and even better, I get to go with you" I smiled and blushed.  We got to the stadium and headed inside, Poppy was jumping up and down with hexcitement and eagerly pulled me over to a booth, we ended up getting concert t-shirts and band posters.                      

Poppy's POV

The band walked on stage and the concert finally got started. They were awesome, me and Sparrow were rockin out, with him doing little dance moves and singing along, I laughed then started singing along too. By the time they played the final song, me and Sparrow were rocked out, the concert was over and we walked out of the stadium, Sparrow had his arm wrapped around me while I curled into his side "You know princess, most of the girls at school probably wouldn't have wanted to go to a rock concert for a date" "Oh, well its a good thing your princess isn't like most princesses" I smirked. He just hugged me tighter and said "You know your the best girlfriend a rock star could have, right" I smiled and kissed his cheek "And your the best rock star a princess could have."