Chapter 15- O'Hair's Birthday

Sparrow's POV

So Poppy's birthday was coming up and I had no clue what to get her, I mean what do you get a princess who has everything, she told me I didn't need to get her anything and being together was present enough but I knew I needed to do something special for her. So I decided I was going to sing at her party so I headed off to find Melody since she was the DJ for the party. I went to her dorm and knocked, a minute later Melody opened the door "Oh sup Sparrow, what are you going here" "Hey Melody, your doing the music for Holly and Poppy's birthday party right" she nodded "Well I was hoping to sing for Poppy" she then let me in. I walked in and saw Ginger was there too, cooking sweets for the party she then brought me and Melody some samples to try but I was a little hesitant, Ginger must of noticed and said "Oh, don't worry Sparrow, you won't turn into fox this time" so I took a bite, it was delicious. Melody then asked what I was going to sing, I told her I was going to sing a song I wrote for Poppy while Ginger said "Awww, that's so sweet Sparrow" I blushed then Melody said "Well look at that, bad boy, Sparrow Hood is a big old sweetheart for his princess" I blushed even harder, I then thanked them and headed on my way. Okay first part of Poppy's present done, now time to actually get her something but what, I figured I'd go see Ashlynn since she was Poppy's best friend, so I headed to the Glass Slipper, I got there and I saw her putting shoes away when she noticed me "Hey Sparrow, are you here to get a present for Poppy" I then told her how I was having trouble finding Poppy a present and needed her help "Don't worry Sparrow, I'll help you, my shifts almost over anyway." Once Ashlynn was ready she took my hand and started dragging me into different stores until I found the perfect gift, aright part two of Poppy's gift done but I want to do one more special thing for her.                      

Poppy's POV

I'm so hexcited for the party tonight, its going to be totally wicked especially with Briar as are party planner since she made sure to get Melody as the DJ, Ginger to do the treats, and Cedar's art for the decorations. So me and Holly got ready and walked to the Tower Hair Salon, we walked in, everything was dark until the lights flicked on and everyone screamed "SURPRISE" we then thanked everyone and the party finally got started. I wondered where Sparrow was, so I started looking for him until I saw him on the stage, he looked into the crowd and our eyes met, he smiled "This song is dedicated to one of the birthday girls" once he finished singing, he hopped down while I rushed up and hugged him "Woah, I'm guessing you liked it" "Yes, I loved it, thank you" he then grabbed my hand and said "I've got another surprise for you but you have to keep your eyes closed, okay" so I did as he said and kept my eyes closed. Finally he told me to open my eyes, we were in the forest, Brushfire was there, while Sparrow was holding a small jewellery box, I opened it and inside were three charms an arrow, a guitar and music note "I figured you could wear them on your bracelet" he said, I smiled, put them on and gave him a kiss.                  

Sparrow's POV

I took her hand again, while we mounted Brushfire and took flight, she wrapped her arms around me tightly as we flew through the star filled sky. Man did Poppy looked beautiful in the moonlight but she always looked beautiful, she stared at the moon and said "Thank you Sparrow for everything, it been the best birthday, ever after" she hugged me tighter, I just smiled and whispered "Anything for my princess."