Chapter 7- Wooing

Poppy's POV

So me and Darling were working with our Hero training partners, me with Sparrow and her with Chase, when Maid Marian came to congratulate Sparrow and I on our relationship, she then said "Now Poppy, I know my Sparrow can be a bit of hand full, but you tell me if he hurts you in anyway, and I'll make sure he's punishment accordingly." I looked over at Sparrow he was blushing bright red and screamed "MOM REALLY!" And me, Chase, and Darling all just laughed, but I reassured him "Don't worry tough guy, your still a rock star."     

Sparrow's POV

After what happened with my mom, we found out we were working on Advanced Wooing, which I thought would be a piece of cake but as thought about it more, I really wanted to try for Poppy, I mean, she really important, so she deserved better than what I usually do to woo girls. I looked over at Chase and he looked like he was freaking out, so I asked "Yo bro, you ok," he started shaking his head "No Sparrow, I have to woo Darling."   

Chase's POV 

I was freaking out, I have woo Darling, Darling Charming! Not to mention I have to it in front of both her brothers and father, so yes I was royally freaking out. Also I kind of have a crush on her, I have ever since I found out she was the one behind the white knight armour, but I knew she would never fall for a knight like me, so now I have to woo my crush just wonderland-iful.    

Sparrow's POV

So after class I decided to help Chase with his wooing and we did something I thought I'd never do, we went to the library! We read as many books on wooing as we could but they all said pretty much the same thing, so they weren't very helpful, that's when Cupid came in "Wow Sparrow Hood in the library, now that's something I thought I'd never see, so what are you two reading, advanced wooing huh, maybe I can help," I then told her how I wanted to impress Poppy, and how Chase was freaking out that he had to woo Darling, she then gave us some advice "When your trying to woo a girl, it has to come the heart, tell her how she makes you feel."       

Chase's POV

Today was the day, I had to woo Darling and I was nervous as hex, but I knew she would never fall for a coward, so I held my head high, as marched on stage, I looked back at Sparrow and Cupid who gave me thumbs up backstage. Then I looked into the crowd and saw professor Charming sitting in the front row giving me a critical eye, Darling got into her position, I took a deep breath and began "Fair maiden, your beauty is befitting of a Charming, but I believe your real beauty is in, how you are more heroic than most knights I have encountered, or how you have grace and beauty even when in battle, but most of all you make me want to be a better Knight." Darling then climbed down, came over to me and hugged me tightly, then whispered in my ear "That's the nicest, sweetest thing  anyone has ever said to me," I then hugged her back, just as tightly.       

Sparrow's POV

Chase totally nailed it and now it was my turn to woo Poppy, she came backstage and gave me kiss on the cheek for good luck, then got into her position. I marched on stage, took a deep breath and began "You fair maiden, are the most rockinest maiden I have ever met, my songs now have their muse, also when your around you make my heart beat as loud as a drum and you may not be an average princess but your my princess," Poppy then rushed up to me and said "And your my hero," then kissed me. My mom then came up and said "That was beautiful, your father would be proud," I just held Poppy tighter.