Prologue

*Edited*
___________________

Mal POV

Everything was calm in Auradon. Ben and I grew closer each day, and so did Evie and Doug, Jay and Audrey, and Jane and Carlos. The book Ben and I wrote became a bestseller, and some were even sent to the Isle of the Lost. More VK's came to Auradon for the second quarter of the school year, and some wanted to live without their parents.

The new semester at Auradon Prep was about to start, which meant that their would be new students from the Isle. I was with Ben, thinking if he could remember the curse my mother made.

"Hey, can I ask you a question?" I asked Ben. We were currently on a picnic table on the courtyard. Ben was looking through some papers he had to look at. I was finishing some homework from my Chivalry class.

"Sure"

"You know the books we wrote?"

"Yeah, of course."

"That all actually happened. You and everyone else in Auradon didn't remember being royal, and the villains ruled everything."

"If that were true, how come I don't remember it happened."

"I don't know, maybe when everything turned back to normal, it had the same effect."

"Well, I would want to remember it someday so we could a new subject to the history books."

"It would be an interesting subject." I said with a smile. We became quiet again, and got back to our work.

"So, want to know who from the Isle I've chosen to attend Auradon Prep?" Ben said after the silence.

"Sure, why not?"

"So I have chosen the twin sons of Gaston, the daughter of Ursula, the grandson of Lady Tremaine/ the Evil Stepmother, and the daughter of Scar."

"Good choices. They aren't bad, they are just born that way."

"Great, they'll be here in two days"

Ever since I saw Ben die, I try to protect all of my friends. And I keep an eye on the Isle VK's, to make sure they won't hurt anyone. But for some reason I feel that Ben knows more than what happened than me.
___________________

A/N- Shout out to malandbenforever123

I kind of wanted to start this earlier, but I didn't know if anyone would've read it.

ENJOY!