Chapter 14- We Are Nothing Alike

*Edited*
_____________________

Ben POV

The moment I didn't feel Mal in my arms, I wanted hold her more than ever. I looked around and saw everyone staring at me.

"We need to find the Fairy Godmother and tell her what is happening." I explained.

"She won't believe us, but she'll have to know what happened before." Doug said.

"We don't have any of the Enchanted Lake water or any of the stones." Audrey added.

"We'll have to go back to the lake and take as much water as we can, just in case, along with as many stones." I said.

"That's a start. And we'll figure out what to do with the rest of it later." Gwyn said.

"Jane can you make another portal?" I asked her.

"Sure, it's getting easier when I keep doing it. But first I suggest we bring jugs and anything fillable, that way we won't have to go back and " Jane said, while holding onto Dude.

"Okay. Audrey, Gwyn, and Doug will go gather the jugs and anything to hold water. Jane, Kiara, and Lonnie, you can go check to see if everyone is still here. Chad and I go talk with the Headmistress. We'll meet back here later." I explained.

We all left to our missions, and I only hoped that Mal and all the VKs were okay.

Evie POV

When the flash revealed my surroundings, I was in a large cage. I was still imagining that I was still hugging Doug. I looked around and saw every VK who came to Auradon was in a large cage that form a very large circle. Mal was next to mine Carlos was on my other side and Jay was next to him. No one else was in the room but us.

"Evie, where are we?" Mal asked.

"Don't know."

"What do we do?" Carlos asked.

"Just stay low and try not to panic. Pass it down." Mal said. Jay did pass it down, while Mal was thinking. I knew she was worried.

Mal POV

I tried to think of a plan, but all I thought was Ben and the others, hoping they have a plan of their own. A swirl of magic appeared in the middle of the circle, and I knew I was about to face someone I wish to never see again.

"I see everyone is now here. Now we can get started." Kovu and Scarlet immediately turned into lions, furious to see the one speaking to us. They roared but she didn't flinch.

"Ah, the children of Scar. Your father will be very mad that you both betrayed him."

"We don't care about him." Kovu roared out.

"Then tell him for yourself." She said. A shadow appeared. It was their father, Scar.

"Father... How are you here?" Scarlet stuttered out.

"When you came to Auradon, I followed you to the bridge and went through a hidden cave under the barrier and the Isle. It led me to a portal, which led me here." He explained.

He opened their cage doors and they walked out. They didn't even know how to react, and Kovu attack him.

"We are nothing like you! We want to stay here, and you never see you again!" Kovu yelled out.

Scar roared and swung his paw to Kovu's eye. He cried out loud and Scarlet, who was watching, immediately attack her father.

"Don't hurt him!" She roared out. They fought and Scar scratched her eye too.

They collapsed to the ground, turned into their human form and held onto their eye. Scar turned into his human form and walked up to his children.

"Did you honestly think that I was going let betray me?! That you could just leave me without my permission?!" Scar roared out. He looked at his children, and when they revealed their eye, they had the exacted scar that their father had. "Don't you see, you will never leave me, even here. You will always have a part of me with you."

They didn't say anything, but Scarlet looked up to his father. She looked into his eyes and he looked into hers.

"I will never be you!" She yelled out. Her voice echoed through the walls, but Scar didn't move.

"Very well than. I'll try this again. If you won't join me by than, you'll have to face all the consequences." He said. Without another word, he left into the darkness.

She snapped her figures and Kovu and Scarlet were teleported back to their cages, then walked up to me.

"Sooner or later you all will join us once again. We'll ruled Auradon in darkness and fear. And as for you, Mal, I'll make sure you won't betray me, because you are just like me."

I looked into her eyes, and tried to be in control. "I will never be like you!"

"You soon will be, my daughter." She left without another word.
_____________________
A/N- !!!BAM!!! Maleficent IS BACK