Chapter 8- Followed

*Edited*
_____________________

Mal POV

I was with Ben until it was time to go to the front of the school. Ben acted different once and awhile, but I made sure it didn't go out of hand.

"Hey, Ben. Can I ask you a question?" I asked as we walked to the Beast statue.

"Of course, ask anything." He replied.

"Do you remember your visions?"

"No, and I don't know what happened after I'm brought back to reality. Like, one minute I'm doing my paperwork, and the next I'm on the ground bowing to you." He answered. I sighed. How is this happening?

We made it to the statue, and the rest of our friends walked up to us.

"So, where are we going?" Ben asked. I opened my spell book and flipped through the pages, trying to find the right spell.

"Zoom, zom, zow, take us to the Enchanted Lake now." I chanted. A portal opened I front of us and caused a small breeze.

"Who's first?" I asked. All the AKs had a worried look, so Jay grabbed Audrey arm and pulled her toward the portal.

"Just close your eyes and trust me." He said. Audrey did what she was told and went through with Jay.

Carlos grabbed onto Jane, Lonnie, and Dude. They went in together, and Evie, Chad, and Doug went in next.

I was the last to go in, but I looked back to the statue. For some reason, I had a feeling someone was following us.

Scarlet POV

We all stayed in my room for awhile, trying to think of a new plan. From the corner of my eye, I saw Evie and two AKs pass by. In that second, I saw a girl with a rat in her pocket and a guy with glasses covered in ashes.

"Follow me" I whispered to Anthony, Susan and the Gaston Twins. They did, and we followed Evie to the front of the school. She was with Mal, Jay, Carlos holding a dog, and other AKs.

We hid behind the Beast Statue, and waited to see what they were going to do. Mal chanted a spell, which created a portal. Everyone went through, but Mal looked back. We all his behind the statue, waiting for her to go through. She did and the portal slowly closed.

"Come on" I said. We all ran into the portal, which took us to a forest with a lake. There was a stone like area, where everyone else was.

I motioned the boys to climb up the trees, and Susan to go further down the lake the so she wouldn't be spotted. I hid behind the trees, and we waited for what was about to happen.
_____________________
A/N- 🐉🔮😈 ❤️ 📚🌹🏏
#DisneyDescendants