Chapter 5- What Is Happening?

*Edited*
___________________

Ben POV

I was in my room, finishing some papers I needed to sign. Right when I was about to go through another stack, the door slammed open. It startled me, making the parts I had on my desk fly off and got shuffled together. I turned to see Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos who was holding Dude.

"There is a thing called 'knocking'." I said while picking up the papers and organizing them.

"Sorry about that," Mal said while helping me pick up the the papers, "but we really need to talk to you."

"What about?" I asked.

"Did you see anything unusual, like say Auradon Prep looking abandoned?" Evie asked.

I thought for a moment, and I did see that. "Yeah. A little after I left you with the new students, I saw that the school looks like it hasn't been used in years. Why do you ask?"

Mal POV

We were all quiet, not knowing what to say it how to explain what might be happening.

"From what I know," Mal started out, "everyone in Auradon Prep is getting visions of the parallel universe of Auradon."

Ben looked at me, and bowed. "Miss Mal, may I ask why you are here?"

What's going on? "Ben, why are you bowing." Evie asked

He looked up and had a questioned look. "What happened? What are you talking about?"

"What do you mean 'What happened?'. You just bowed to me and called me 'Miss'..." I paused and realized what was happening. "Just like in the parallel universe."

Evie, Jay, and Carlos understood what happened just now, but Ben was still confused on what was going on.

"What's happening? Why am I getting visions and acting different?"

"You and probably everyone else are getting their memories back."

Scarlet POV

I ran back to my room and found Susan arguing with Anthony, and the twins having a push-up contest, same as usual.

"Can any of you stop arguing and competing for one day? I have news." I said, as I closed the door and the curtains. Everyone looked at me, and stopped what they were doing. Susan played with some shiny crystal stones that were near the fish tank.

"What do you have to say that's soo important?" One of the Gaston's asked.

"When I followed Mal and her friends, they were talking about a parallel universe or something." I explained.

"What does this have to do with us?" Anthony asked.

"If we could somehow get those memories of that world into everyone in Auradon Prep, it might become it again."

"I don't get it." Susan said while tossing the rock in her hand.

"I course you don't." Anthony muttered. Once again, they'd started to argue. Anthony shoved Susan off of him. She bumped into the fish tank, which caused some water to spill on her.

Susan POV

I bumped into the fish tank, getting some water on me. I was about to get back at Anthony, when I saw a flash.

I was with my mother, who was on the Triton's throne. I looked down and saw I had tentacles like my mother. I looked around and saw Ariel and her family working, and the sea creatures looking miserable. Another flash took me to a coronation, and Mal was in the very front.

I blinked a few times, and saw everyone staring at me. I know what happened.
___________________
A/N-  😈🐉🔮 ❤️ 🌹📚🏏
Guess who? (Can't Be That Hard)