Chapter 17- Facing Our Parents

*Edited*
______________________

Audrey POV

We all met up at in the cafeteria. It was the weekend, so most of the students were out to go visit the Auradon City. I noticed Jane looking worried and she looked out the window every so often.

"Do we have everything?" Ben said. Everyone nodded and grabbed onto a jug or pot to fill it with water. "Jane, make a portal that won't close so we can go back and forth."

Jane created a portal and I noticed Kiara wasn't with us. "Hey, where's Kiara? I thought she was going to help us out."

"She went with Lonnie to the city to see if anyone acts different." Ben explained.

We all went through the portal and made it to the Enchanted Lake. Ben looked around and took a deep breath. I could tell he was worried about Mal.

"We'll find them." I whispered to him. He looked to me, then back to the lake. I knew he was trying to figure out where she is.

Ben POV

For most of the day, we gathered as much water as we can. The water didn't run out because it had another kind of magic. It can never dry up, flood, or lose it's magic.

We finished filling up the jugs up with water. We were about to leave when a loud bark was heard in a long distance. We were quiet, looking around.

"Did you all hear that?" I asked. Everyone nodded, and Jane looked around more than any of us. I could tell she was looking for the source of the bark.

"It's him. It has to be Carlos! I know it's him!" She said. Dude howled and another howl was heard in a distance.

"We should go back to the school and figure out where that came from." I said. We all went through the portal, Jane was the last to go before me, along with Dude. She looked back, then when through.

I promise we'll find them, even if we have to face our parents enemies.

Carlos POV

All the VKs faced their parents. The greatest villains didn't care that they were in Auradon with their powers back, they only wanted their children to be just as terrible. Anthony faced Lady Tremaine, the Gaston's face their father and so on. They feared their parents but they did not want to go back to the darkness.

What they wanted was to see the light and never be in the shadows again.

Maleficent came to me, and looked into my eyes.

"Carlos, you have a very strong fear of dogs." She said.

"Not anymore. Dogs aren't my fear."

"Maybe, but you do fear something." She snapped her fingers, which took me out of my cage. A shadow appeared, I knew who I was about to face.

"Hey mom."

"Carlos how's my baby?" My mother said. Everytime she said 'my baby', she never meant me, she meant her car.

"I'm not your baby. You never cared for me! You always treated like your personal servant! You never looked at me as a son, only as another who feared you! Not anymore!" I growled out. I felt my eyes turn red, and the next thing I knew, I was in my wolf form.

My mother looked at me, I knew she feared me. I let out a loud bark, not only to scare my mother, but to give out a signal. My mother didn't do anything at first, she only stared at me in fear. I turn back to my human form and walk up to her.

"I don't fear anymore, mother. You fear me, because you don't have control over me. You lost your power over me." I whispered to her.

I waited for her to answer, she only let out a laugh. I looked at her confused. "Yes, I lost my control over you." She said loudly "But you gained it. You can control anyone, only if you join me."