Chapter 9- Memories Returned

*Edited*

______________________

Evie POV

We made it to where the stone pavement, where Ben and Mal had their first date. We were still all confused about why we were here.

"Why are we at the Enchanted Lake?" Jay asked.

"We are going to give you all of your memories." Mal explained while pointing to Ben, Audrey, Doug, Jane, Chad and Lonnie.

"What do you mean?" Doug asked.

"We are simply going to get you wet with the Enchanted Lake water, and give you a crystal stone."

"Yeah, I not in the mood to go in the water." Chad said.

"Well, you won't." Jay said. Before anyone said anything else, Jay bended the water to splash it onto them.(picture above)

"Why did you do that? And how did you do that?" Chad asked.

"You said you didn't want to go in the water. And you'll soon find out."

I quickly grabbed the crystal stones, and placed them on to their hands. They zoned out.

Audrey POV

After I tried to get dry, Evie put a stone in my hand. Before I could say anything else, I saw a flash.

I was in front of Mal, with a sewing kit in my hand. Another flash brought me to an apartment, where I left my mother and father, and when they gave me a necklace with a dove charm. Each flash brought me to someplace new. One brought me to a ballroom, an underground cave, Auradon Prep covered in vines, and the coronation hall.

In the coronation hall, there was a battle between good and evil, Ben was wounded and died, and Maleficent turned into a dragon along with Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos turning into a bigger dragon.

Everything was brought back to me. I lived a poor life and the villains ruled.

How did this happen?

Jane POV

Evie gave each of us a stone. I looked at it and saw a flash.

All of my memories came back. When Carlos saved me, when I first used my magic, when I first received my wand, and from when Ben lost his life.

When I was brought back to reality, I had only one question. How?

Doug POV

Evie handed me the stone, and a flash blinded me.

I was brought to a large room and Audrey and her mother were there, the mines where I was with my cousins, the abandoned Auradon Prep, and when Snow White gave me my father's first hat. All of my memories came back.

One that sunrises me was Auradon Prep looking abandoned for years, and when Ben lost his life at the Coronation Battle.

When I was brought back to the Enchanted Lake, I only wondered how this happened.

Lonnie POV

When Evie handed me the stone, I immediately saw a flash of light.

The light brought me to a farm, where Shan Yu controlled my family, and I had a pet rat. Other flashes brought me to Auradon Prep, a city where the heroes and villains lived, and and underground cave. When a flash brought me to a barn, my mother gave me a metal like fan.

The last thing I saw was Ben being wounded by Maleficent and a light being shot to the sky.

How did this happen?

Chad POV

Evie handed each of us a crystal after Jay controls the water onto us. A flash blinded me and brought me to a mansion. I was in front of the Tremaine family. They controlled my family.

When I left to Auradon Prep, my mother gave me a dagger with the word 'Believe' in it. Auradon Prep looked abandoned for years.

A flash brought to the Coronation Hall, where a battle occurred. The last thing I saw was Ben being killed by Maleficent.

One question came to me when it all ended. How did this happen?

Ben POV

When Evie hand me the stone, the next thing I saw was a flash.

A flash brought me to a new kind of Auradon. Everything looked old and dirty, and everyone looked the same. I noticed the villains ruled and the Auradon citizens lived a life of poverty. Each flash brought me to someplace new. I was brought to an old book shop, an abandoned Auradon Prep, an underground cave, and dungeon.

When a flash brought me to the Coronation Hall, it surprised me. Everyone was in a battle, and the heroes were fighting the villains. I looked to where the center of the hall was, and I saw Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos fighting Maleficent. Some of the guards came up to them and trapped Mal in a metal net. It seemed to burn her, and Maleficent didn't care. Right when she was about to stab Mal, I jumped between them.

The last thing I saw was Mal, and I the last thing I said was 'I love you.'

When I was brought back to the Enchanted Lake, I looked at Mal.

"How did this happen?"  

  ______________________

A/N- Go read my News Book