Chapter 7- Acting Different

*Edited*
______________________

Mal POV

We were all quiet, not sure how to explain of of this to Ben. He looked confused and at all of us. How is this possible?

"What do you mean we're remembering?" Ben asked as he looked at me.

If everyone is remembering, then maybe they should fully know what happened. And maybe Gwyn knows what's happening.

"We need to get Doug, Audrey, Jane, Chad, and Lonnie, then we'll take a small field trip." I said.

Ben looked even more confused than before. "I'll explain when we're at the Enchanted Lake. We'll all meet in front of the school in half an hour."

Without another word I led Evie, Jay, Carlos, and Ben out of his room. We went to the main lobby, and I explained my plan.

"Evie you bring Doug and Lonnie, Carlos you bring Jane, and Jay you bring Chad and Audrey. I'll be with Ben."

"Why are we going to the Enchanted Lake?" Carlos asked.

"You'll see when we get there, and we are going to try to find Gwyn. We'll all meet in front of the Beast statue in an hour or so."

"Quick question, what do we do if they start acting different?" Evie asked.

"Try to keep them calm, and make sure they don't act too different. Any more questions?" The all shook their heads. "Great, we'll meet in the front of the school in half an hour."

Everyone left to find the AKs, while I walked back to Ben's room.

I hope they don't act too different.

Carlos POV

I ran with Dude to the library, where I knew Jane usually spends her free time. I went through each column of bookshelves, but I didn't find her. I was about to leave when I noticed her cleaning the floors.

"Jane, what are you doing?" I asked getting her attention. She quickly got up, and curtsied.

"I am doing my work Sir Carlos."  She said. Dude walked up to her, but she slowly walked away.

"Listen, you aren't like this. You have magic, and you love animals." I said while I slowly grabbed her arm. I pulled her to Dude, and he licked her hand. She giggled and blinked a few times.

"What happened?" Jane asked.

"We'll explain later, but we have to go to the Beast statue." I said and I noticed I was still holding her hand. I quickly let her go, and led Jane and Dude to the front of the school.

Jay POV

I ran to the Athletics Area, where I knew that Audrey and Chad would most likely be. I went to the Fitness Room and saw a small crowd where the mats were.

I pushed through the crowd and saw Chad looking furious. He faced Kovu, who tried to control his anger.

"Listen, I don't want trouble. I just wanted you to hand me my bag." Kovu said, while clenching his fist.

"I don't work for you!" Chad yelled out. At that moment, Kovu roared and that made him turn into a lion. His lion form he looked similar to Scar. Everyone step back in fear, and Chad just stood in the same spot. I slowly walked up to Chad.

"Chad," I yelled out getting his and Kovu's attention, "listen to me. This isn't you. You aren't like this. You have to believe that."

Everyone was quiet, watching us. Chad blinked a few times. He looked at me, confused on what was happening.

"What is happening?" He asked. Chad looked at Kovu and back away. I grabbed his arm and took him out of the Fitness Room and to the tourney field.

I scanned the area and saw Audrey, who was laying on the grass. We walked over to her and she looked like she was having a bad dream.

I slowly shook her and Audrey sat up. She looked at me, stood up and bowed.

"Is there anything you need me to do, Sir Jay?" She said.

"Audrey, listen to me very closely. This isn't you, you aren't a servant. You are a princess, daughter of Sleeping Beauty and Philip." I said as I lifted her chin. We looked into each other's eyes, and she blinked a few times.

"What happened?" Audrey ask.

"We'll explain when we get to the front of the school." I told them. We left to the front of the school and I wondered if anyone else were as different as Audrey and Chad.

Evie POV

I ran through to dorms trying to think of where Doug and Lonnie could be. When I entered through the doors, I noticed someone cleaning the chimney. I walked closer and saw Doug covered in cinders.

"Doug, what are you doing?" I asked. He looked up, quickly got up and bowed.

"I am doing my job, Princess Evie, and that is cleaning chimneys."

"Doug, you aren't a chimney cleaner. You are a genius at Auradon Prep, and I am only known as Evie." I calmly said. He looked into my eyes and blinked a few times.

"What happened? Why am I covered in cinders?" He asked. I did a small smile.

"It's a long story, but we need to find Lonnie and get to the Beast statue."

"I saw Lonnie heading to the stables in the back of the school" Doug said.

Without another word, I quickly ran to the back of the school and Doug followed me. We ran to the back of the school, and saw some student watching us as we passed them with questioned looks.

Doug and I made it to the stables, where most of the students horses were kept. I looked through each horse stall, but I didn't find her. I walked to the back of the stables and found Lonnie covered in hay. She didn't notice me, but she was practicing her fighting.

"Lonnie?" I asked. She turned around and curtsied. Lonnie had a worried look. I noticed something shaking in her pocket, and a rat appeared.

"Princess, what do you need?" She asked.

"Lonnie, you have to trust me. You aren't a full time fighter, you're a dancer. You are the daughter of Mulan and Shang, a warrior of China."

She stared at me, and blinked a few times. When Lonnie looked around, she looked confused.

"What happened?" She asked.

"We'll talk about this later, but now, let's go to the Beast statue." I explained. I led them to the front of the school. and I heard Lonnie giggled. I turned around and saw her holding onto the rat.

"Why are you holding a rat?" I asked.

"Why not?" She answered. I was about to ask more questions, but I instead smiled.

Some stared at us as we walked back to the front of the school, possibly because Doug was covered in cinders and Lonnie was playing with a rat.

Does anyone else remember before? If that is true, then do the VKs also remember?
______________________
A/N-
1). I didn't see the Sing-Along to Disney Descendants, but I was on Twitter and saw #GenieInABottle and I IMMEDIATELY FREAKED OUT. I could stop smiling. 😆

🔮🌹❄️☃🍎🦄🐉📚🐰🐶🏏👑