Chapter 6- Secret Visions

*Edited *

MUST READ AUTHOR'S NOTE- IMPORTANT

___________________

Scarlet POV

We all looked at Susan, who just zoned out when she bumped into the fish tank. Normally, she would have pinned Anthony to the ground, but she didn't. Susan blinked a few times and looked at us.

"You okay?" I asked. She looked at us, not saying a word. Before I could say anything else, Susan quickly splashed some water on all off us. She tossed me a stone from the tank and I saw a flash.

Gaston Junior POV

Susan tossed each of us a stone after she splashed some water on us, and the last thing I saw was a flash.

The flash brought me to an old book shop, and King Ben was in ragged clothing. My brother and I demanded the money from him, but instead Mal protected him. Another flash brought me to an office in Auradon Prep, and I was with my brother in front of Evie a a guy in glasses.

Before I could see anything else, I was brought back to reality.

Gaston the Third POV

I saw a flash and I was brought to a bookstore, fighting Mal. She didn't fight back, but simply dodged all of my moves. I ran out, along with my brother. Another flash brought me to Auradon Prep, and we were marching through the halls, barging through each door, as if we were looking for someone.

I was brought back to reality before I could see anything else.

Anthony POV

I saw a flash after Susan tossed me a stone. I was in a mansion, nothing like my home on the Isle. I was on a porch swing while my sisters were doing each other's make up. A stable boy was in the stables and feeding the horses and farm animals. I called him over and he looked like a prince we passed by when the Gastons and I were brought to our room. His name was Chad.

I saw a flash, bringing me back to reality, before I saw anything else.

Scarlet POV

I saw a flash, which brought me to a city, much like the Isle. It looked completely different from what my father told me. Everyone looked sad, and I saw the villains looking wealthy. My father came up to me, and asked if I was ready for the coronation of Princess Mal. I nodded, but I was confused.

A flash blinded me before I saw anything else, bringing me back to my room.

Susan POV

Everyone blinked, and looked at each other. We were all confused on what we just saw.

"Did you all see it?" I asked. They all nodded, and looked at the stones.

"What did we just see?" Anthony asked.

"I don't know, but we should just keep this to ourselves. And this might be helpful to the plan." Scarlet said.

We all nodded, but I wondered if there was more to what happened in the visions we saw.  

  _________________ 

A/N-

1.)    !!!! CONTEST !!!!

I decided to make a trailer to the 'Forgotten Auradon' series, but I have no idea on how to make a trailer. 

Which is why I am having a contest, and the winner will get a shout out in my next chapter. So message/Email me  if you did a trailer. (Message me first if you are going to email me the trailer). More details in my News Book

2.)    I suggest Reading an amazing book series, "A Series Of Unfortunate Events" By Lemony Snicket. Literally, the title says it all. Read it, or just watch the movie based on the first 3 books, and it'll soon be a Netflix show in August.

Book titles with Year Realeased- 

1]  The Bad Beginning (1999)

2]  The Reptile Room (1999)

3]  The Wide Window (2000)

4]  The Miserable Mill (2000)

5]  The Austere Academy (2000)

6]  The Ersatz Elevator (2001)

7]  The Vile Village (2001)

8]  The Hostile Hospital (2001)

9]  The Carnivorous Carnival(2002)

10]  The Slippery Slope (2003)

11]  The Grim Grotto(2004)

12]  The Penultimate Peril (2005)

13]  The End (2006)

If anyone has questions feel free to comment them.