Chapter 25- Strong Love

*Edited*
____________________

Evie POV

Mal asked if we should give everyone their memories of the parallel Auradon. We all looked at each other and gave a small nod.

We gathered all to students and employees at Auradon Prep in the gym. Thanks to Chad finally thinking, Jay made the sprinklers go on. Everything in the gym and school got wet with the Enchanted Lake water and we each handed them a stone. That was when everyone received their memories, along with them learning that Maleficent switched sides. Some had trouble trusting her, but with some explaining, they eventually started to accept her in Auradon.

After a few days, Jane and Mal created a giant cloud of rain with the enchanted water, spread it throughout all of Auradon, and all received a stone. When it was raining, most danced in it. Doug and I, Ben and Mal, Jane and Carlos, Jay and Audrey, and Lonnie and Chad danced with each other and which rarely happens. Even some of the VKs joined in the occasion, and Anthony and Susan slowly started to get along.

Maleficent slowly started to learned the ways of Auradon. She apologized for her evilness to the rest of Audrey's family, and they had some trouble to forgive her for what she had done. They eventually accepted my mother's apology and made her a part of their family.

After a few weeks, all started to become normal. Maleficent changed her name to Angela, and she received a home just outside of the castle of Sleeping Beauty.

"Are you sure I look alright?" Jane asked. Carlos and Jane were about to go on their first date, and most of the girls were in her room. That included me, Mal, her mother, Audrey, Lonnie, Scarlet, Susan, and Freddie.

"I'm sure, it isn't too fancy and it isn't too casual." I said, while I put a little makeup on her. She was wearing a light blue sundress, with a dark blue pair of flats

"Where are you two going?" Freddie asked.

"Not sure. He says it's a surprise." It grew quiet, and Jane asked, "Any last minute tips?"

"Try not to mess up your outfit." Audrey pointed out.

"Keep the mood positive." Lonnie said.

"Don't worry too much." Susan who joined in the conversation.

"Just be yourself and be happy that you found someone who makes you happy." We all turned and saw that Malefi-, I mean Angela was the one who gave the perfect advice. Mal gave her a small smile, just before someone knocked on the door.

I finished with her makeup and Jane walked to the door. She saw Carlos, who was a red and black jacket, with black shorts, and red shoes.

"You ready?" Carlos asked.

"Yeah, I just need my bag." She answered. I handed Jane her purse and we watched them leave.

"Well, I will be by the tourney field and start practicing for my try out." Scarlet said.

"They're allowing girls to do that?" I asked.

"Yeah, Kovu will be helping me. See ya later." She than left and Freddie left a little after with Susan. Audrey and Lonnie stayed behind with me, Mal, and her mother. We all wanted to waited to hear how their date went.