Chapter 1- Be Prepared

*Edited*
____________________

Evie POV

It was the first day of second semester, and the day the new students arrive. I was mostly worried because of the Gastons. The Gaston twins always fight to impress a girl, and it takes time to break it up. And I wondered if they'll remember Doug.

I was standing next to Doug in front of Auradon Prep. Mal was with Ben, Audrey was with Jay, and Carlos was holding Dude and standing next to Jane. There wasn't a big thing like when we first came, so it was only us with the Fairy Godmother.

"You okay?" Doug asked. He must've notice me being distant.

"A little. I'm just worried about them. Mostly how they'll act here."

"Don't worry they'll change, like the others."

"It'll take some time."

"They'll change eventually." He said with a smile. I smiled at him. Maybe he's right.

"Do you know their names?" He asked.

"I believe they're Gaston Junior and Gaston the Third the twin sons of Gaston, Susan daughter of Ursula, Anthony Tremaine the grandson of Lady Tremaine, and Scarlet daughter of Scar."

"Is Scarlet lion or human?"

"Not sure, but we'll find out soon"

Scarlet POV

I was in my cave home. Ever since my father was sent to the Isle of the Lost, he was forced to live in human form. But he still lives in a cave, because it the last thing he has that reminds him of being a full lion.

The cave was made a bit homey, so it wasn't all bad. I still had to sleep on the ground though, which was one of the reasons why I was happy to leave.

"I have plan you need to do." My father said as he came into my part of the cave. He had dark hair and still had the noticeable scar on his right eye. I listened to him while he talked

"Go get the wand, that is the only thing that can free us from this dreadful prison." He said.

"Don't you remember what happened all the other times. Every VK turned good. And what if I want to also." He looked at me and grabbed onto my neck.

"If you do, then you'll be betraying me and my pride. And if that happens, then we'll have ourselves a big problem. So I want you and your to be prepared."

He let me go and left. I finished packing my bag and went to the bazaar, where me and my crew were being picked up. I thought of what my father said, and made my decision.

I won't disobey you.
____________________
A/N:
🌹❤️