Chapter 19- Truly Evil

*Edited*
____________________

Ben POV

The moment I was about to have my first kiss with Mal, she disappeared. I stood there looking around. The cages formed a circle, and nothing else was there. I wondered what happened when they were here, and more importantly how Maleficent freed herself.

I looked further into the shadows, and I saw a small light. I followed it and it led me to an open portal. I looked in it, and it revealed that it led to the Isle of the Lost.

How did this happen? Did their parents come through and didn't rule Auradon? That was when it all clicked together. I

Their parents did come, all of them did, but they only wanted to show their children the true meaning of evil.

I ran back to the ladder I came down from. I had to figure out where Mal went.

Jane POV

I felt pain in my head, that was the first thing I felt when I was flashed away. Ben tried to tell me something, but I was taken before I could hear anything else.

I opened my eyes, only seeing small blurs. When everything became clearer, I noticed I was behind bars. I got up, let my eyes adjust to the darkness, and looked around.

Everything was dark, and a small window provided the only light. In front of me, other than the bars, I saw Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos, who were awake.

"Jane, thank goodness you're okay." Carlos said. He got closer to the bars and so did I. But somehow, when touched the bars, I burned myself. I yelped, and Carlos got worried. Before he could've said anything, a shadow appeared.

"Hello, little one." The voice said. I looked closer and saw the horns. Maleficent came up to me, but I hid my face.

Carlos POV

"Leave her alone! Why do you want her?!" I yelled out.

She turned toward him, and said "Don't you know who she is? She the daughter of the Fairy Godmother."

"That doesn't mean anything!" Jane said loudly. Maleficent turned and Jane quickly realized what I'd done. "I'm so sorry."

"Back to the point, I need you because you are more powerful than you mother, without the wand. All I need you to do is to free all the villains of the Isle of the Lost and make them rule."

"You can't make me." She said with confidence. Jane looked at me and gave a small smiled.

"Fine than I'll just do this." Maleficent then aimed her scepter to Jane and blast her with a beam of green magic. Jane closed her eyes after giving us one last look. She let out a scream before we saw her change.

Jane's hair started to turn into a darker shade of brown with bright pink highlights. Her clothes changes from preppy to leather and punk. Her shoes changed into leather boots, and spike and chain bracelets appeared on her arm. When she opened her eyes, her eye color changed from a blue to a darker shade of blue.

When Maleficent finished, Jane looked completely different. She looked nothing like the girl who was shy and calm, but instead looked like a girl from the Isle of the Lost.

Jane opened her eyes and looked at herself. She didn't know how to react, but Maleficent gave her a wicked smile.

"What did you do to me?" Jane cried out. She, or any of us, couldn't believe how much she's changed.

"I simply made you look like a villain."

"But I'm not a villain."

"You soon will be." That is when Maleficent shot another blast of magic to her. She let out another scream and clenched onto her hair. A bright light filled the area, and that when it ended.

I looked at Jane who looked around, with a confused look. She than gave a wicked smile.

"What did you do to her?" Mal said. Jane snapped her fingers, flashed herself out of her cell, and walked to the door nearby.

"I simply recreated her. She is now one of the most powerful villains ever."

"If you only wanted to do that, then why do you need us?" Evie asked.

"You're going to help her in bringing Auradon to the ground." Maleficent then shot her magic toward us.

Mal POV

My mother aimed her scepter to me and my friends. I felt throughout my whole body, and bright light filled the room. We all remained quiet.

I looked around confused on what happened. I turned to see my mother. I got up and flashed us all out of the cell. I looked to my mother, who only waited for me to speak.

"It is time to rule Auradon in fear."
___________________
A/N- BAM! JANE BECOMES EVIL. (Evil laugh)
along with Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos