Chapter 2- He Knows?

*Edited*
____________________

Scarlet POV

I made it the bazaar and found everyone waiting. The Gaston Twins were looking in a mirror, again, and Anthony and Susan were arguing, again.

"What are fighting about this time?" I asked. They all turned their attention to me.

"He took my necklace!" Susan yelled out.

"It's a thing called 'stealing'." Anthony said, while rubbing it in her face.

"Well, give it back!" She yelled out as she tried to grab her necklace. He eventually gave it to her, and they stopped arguing... for now.

"Great, now may I have everyone's attention." They gathered around me. "My dad gave me a plan to steal the Fairy Godmother's wand, again."

"But every VK who went to Auradon didn't do it, why should we." Anthony said.

"Because we aren't like the others. We have to complete this. If we don't, who are we?"

We were quiet when a limo drove up to us.  We all looked at eachoth her, and gave our bags to the driver.

In the limo were tons of sweets and new technology that we never saw before. The Gaston twins immediately ate the candy while Susan looked listened tomusic on the headphones she found.

Everyone on the Isle crowded the limo and I saw my dad. He simply nodded. We drove away from the bazaar, and left our home.

Mal POV

We waited for the limo to arrive. Most of the VKs arrived and waited with us. Some who came were Freddy, daughter of Dr. Facile; Kovu, an orphan taken in by Scar; and Harriet and CJ Hook, daughters of Captain Hook.

I looked at Kovu, who was with Kiara. All in human form. For some reason I feel like he's nervous of seeing his 'sister'.

The gates to Auradon Prep. opened, and a flash came into my mind. I saw Ben and me fighting the guards when they found us hiding. The flash ended, and I saw Ben blinked a few times.

"You okay?" I asked. He quickly nodded, but I know he's hiding something. I know he remembers.
____________________

A/N- Hope you all realize who I put in here other than Freddie.

If you saw The Lion Ling 2: Simba's Pride and The Lion Guard, you all might know what I'm talking about.