9~ Christmas Dreams (AND CONTEST)

But first...
Back to this ~stitch~ who had a lot to say about me in the press.

___Thg_Tfios___, what's good?
I write sins NOT tragedies.
Don't mess with Panic! fans.
You can set us on fire,
but we're never gonna burn burn burn.

Jk ___Thg_Tfios___ you're amazing ilysm, I dedicate this chapter to you <3

NOW TO THE STORYY

It will be incredibly short but there is a little contest at the end so read fast!

*Phil's POV*

Dan was looking at me like I was estranged again. He must be thinking that I'm thinking of his booty again.

Which is true.

But I'm thinking of other things too.

Like how I want to be with Dan. Not just boyfriends. Marriage.

Okay, sure, we've only been officially together for ~3 months, but we've technically been together for almost 8 years.

So, I've decided I was going to propose.

Christmas was only a few days away, and I thought it would be cute to propose then.

Dan would probably facepalm and call it cliché, but hey! It's Christmas, anything could happen.

I faded back into reality, and saw Dan smiling at me.

He looked like doge tbh.

Less than 100 word chapter, but I'll update again today to make up for it.

*Contest!*

This will only be open until 11 EST on 16-2-16, so if you want to enter, do it fast.

Ok, so Phil is going to propose to Dan, but he needs a ring. So, the contest is, leave a description of a ring

here

and whoever gives the funniest or best description of a ring for Dan will be featured in the book and will be in it!

Ik it's stupid but idk what to make it so I thought I'd leave it up to you guys.

As always, ilysm and if today was sucky for you, hang in there!

Byeee, see ya l8r g8r