15~ Wedding Day

90 followers crap ok

*Dan's POV*

I shot upright in bed, hands sweaty and clammy from the horrible terrifying dream I had last night. So many pictures.

I rolled over in my bed, grabbing my phone. The date was Christmas.

Merry Christmas to me, I thought. I scrolled through Tumblr for a good hour, before remberimg something else.

Phil and I were supposed to get married 3 hours ago.

Shit.

*Phil's POV*

He said he'd meet me here. He'd only be a few minutes.

I threw my corsage on the table, its wilting petals falling off as I did so.

Everyone left about an hour ago. They gave me their apologies and left, including both Dan and I's parents. Now here I sat, on a rotting picnic bench, the love of my life missing.

As if sensing my mood, the clouds opened up and started to pour on me. Great. This is starting to become chick flick. What's next? Dan running in, dripping wet, yelling my name-

"Phil!"

I looked up and saw exactly what I described. Dan, his hair curly from the rain and his suit soaked, holding a bouquet of flowers that were our wedding colors, blue and black.

"What?" I huffed, looking away.

I heard soft, trailing sploosh noises as Dan ran to me. "Phil, I'm so sorry," Dan sat next to me. I scooted away from him, as one does. There was nothing he could say to change my mind.

At this moment, I hated Daniel Howell.

*Dan's POV*

Phil scooted away from me when I sat down, pushing his wet fringe out of his eye. I'd really done it this time.

"Come on, you have to listen to me," I rested my hand on his shoulder. I swatted it away.

I didn't know what I could do. The sky was opening up, crying like my nonexistent soul. I had to think of something, anything!

Then it hit me. Words seemed to swell up on my tounge, banging on the door that were my lips, begging to be let out. I parted my lips and the words flowed.

"I know you hate me right now, I wouldn't blame you. I missed our wedding. I'm a piece of crap. Even so, I know you love me, and you know I love you more," I paused. Whatever filled my mouth before was gone, I was on my own. I took a deep breath.

"When we first came out, together, on the internet, you were crying. I remember that day like it was yesterday. I couldn't help to see you in pain like that, and I just knew we had to do something. So we filmed it, right there, right then. Your tears turned to love, and I was smiling. It wasn't a smile of happiness or pity, nor was it of embarrassment or anger. It was a smile that you do when you see something really beautiful. Do much has happened between then. We wrote a book, we went on tour, so much, and you were there alongside me the whole time. You encouraged me when I was lost. You picked me up when I fell down," I paused again. I gently flinched my hand closer to him, putting my hand lightly on his back. He didn't swat me away.

"You loved me even in the moments I didn't love you. We got through everything, together. There's a reason why everyone knows us by Dan and Phil. We belong together. I can't bear seeing you like this. My little sunshine, shying away from me. You're crying, hurt, sad, all because of me, and there's no way I can apologize that would make up for what I did, but I can tell you this; we both may be hurting, but I can't help but smile. We're already such a married couple, and we haven't even got married yet," Phil chuckled a little bit, catching me off guard. I continued, "... and I also smile, not out of happiness or pity, but right now, I see someone so beautiful. If you want to end this, I understand, but know that there is nothing you can do to stop me from loving you. Phillip Michael Lester, I don't need to be married to belong to you. Besides, I've belonged to you since 2009," I spoke gently.

After I said that, my body was frozen. I couldn't talk, couldn't breath, couldn't look away from Phil, who was slowly sitting up. He turned to me, and shattered my frail and broken heart. His eyes were red from crying, hair disheveled and messy. Water stained his cheeks, whether it was tears or rain, I did not know, but his eyes were not angry.

They were blue tulips in the spring rain, a beacon of hope, love, and good times yet to come. He closed those eyes, and leaned in, kissing me.

The warmth that cascaded from his lips filled my body, and I felt every part of me slowly unfreeze. I wrapped my arms around Phil, my Phil.

I almost didn't notice the rain subsiding, allowing the sun to shine through.

Choo Choo here comes the feels train running you over sorry not sorry