10~ Of Course

After an overwhelming amount of responses, I decided I couldn't just choose one right y'all commented, so I took bits from some and then added a little myself. These are all the winners:

 These are all the winners:

But I'm not using all of this one ^

Ok so good job everyone and there was plenty that made me laugh, like the giant doge and whisk and whatnot

*Phil's POV*

I made the ring custom online, and today it finally arrived. It was perfectly us. The band was matte black, to represent the blackness of his soul. I put a small, yellow gem in the center, surrounded by small blue ones, to represent me. A small trail of grey diamonds wrapped to the back of the ring, where 4 gems were arranged like the buttons on a game controller. After all, we came out after we filmed Mario Cart, and gaming was our life. On the inside, I had October 19, 2009 engraved, because that's when we first met. Where we first fell in love. It was small, but it was meaningful, just like Dan is my smol little meaningful bean.

I proposed only a few days after I got the ring. The box was fittingly printed with the image of Pepe, and the bottom Doge, since he is a literal meme.

We went to Manchester again, and took a ride on the Wheel of Manchester. Just like old times. We were at the top of the wheel when it stopped, presumably from someone getting on slow. I took it as an opportunity. I pulled out the box, cleared my throat, and opened it.

"Dan. We've been together 8 years, whether we've acknowledged it or not. We've been through everything together, we wrote a book, went on tour, watched each other succeed in our careers. I already know we are going to spend our lives together anyways, but I want to make you mine. 8 years ago, we sat on this wheel, and I couldn't think of anywhere else to ask you this. I may not be everything you ever want, and I'm no Kanye West, but Kanye be my husband?"

I opened the box.

*Dan's POV*

8 years. He's stalled for 8 years and he FINALLY asks.

He opened the box to show me the most beautifully simple ring I've ever seen, and on top of that, it was black. Perfect. I couldn't think of anyone else that would be able to think of me in such a detailed way.

And in this moment, I didn't see a friend, I didn't see a lover.

I saw a future. I saw a husband.

I saw my Phil.

My.

Tears started to well up in my eyes, acting like little mirrors. In those, I could see a future. Little glimpses, sure, but a future indeed. No one else was there. It wasn't a girl. It was Phil. I belonged with Phil. A lump tied itself in my throat.

"Of course."

That's the end of this chapter. Thanks for reading everyone, and you all are Amazing.

Phils.

Jk.

I mean if you want to be Phil go for it.

But you're BETTER than Phil.

Like wow that's a feat

I'm gonna go now

OH WAIT

Did you guys like being able to control part of the story? Should I do it again? Let me know! Byeeeeeee!!!