CAN'T KEEP MY EYES OFF YOU

(John's POV)
There's something about Nicole that I like she seems so sweet and innocent I decided to look her up as I did she was a very smart person she graduated from asu ...

It was a cloudy day in Boston I was sipping on my coffee when one of my assistance came in I clicked out of tab right away "yes Ana how may I help you" I said ...

"Miss Nicole is here to see you" she said "ah let her in" I said she nodded as she came in she wore a black tank top with a red flannel with skinny jeans and with white converse....

She did her lip thing it turned me on low key "how may I help you Nicole" I asked "um my sisters boss loved your Q&A and he was wondering if you can do a small photo shoot tomorrow?' She asked ...

"I'll make room on my schedule I'll call you what time" I said I went to my drawer and took out my card...

And handed it to her as I gave her my card I felt her skin touch mines it gave me a warm feeling...

"Thank you " she said "anytime"I said
***
I stood in this white poster as they began to shoot pictures I couldn't smile at all then suddenly Nicole came with her twin sister Brianna ..

They began to whisper into each others ear giggling like a couple of teenage girls "crap Nicole can you take over I forgot to do some things" the photographer said....

"Sure" she said ..

I felt more comfortable around her I gave her a cheesy smile as she began to chuckle "your new at this smiling thing aren't you"she said..

"I never really smiled''I said after a couple of pictures Nicole looked over them with her sister...

(Nicole's POV)
"So what do think of these" I said showing her the pictures "I think they're great"she said I they were too "Nicole he can't keep his eyes off you''she said...

"No sh*t brie he wants to leave he's a busy man" I said after discussing pictures I turned to him "um john your pictures have been decided before we publish them do you want any changes?" I asked him....

He gave me a soft smile "just publish them what ever you pick I pick'' he said he made me blush....

"Um I know we barely met and all but I was wondering if you wanted to go get some coffee now" he asked shyly..

"That would be great" I said "brie are you willing edit the questions?" I asked "yeah its my assignment" she said "I'm willing to go" I said he gave me a smile ....

I grabbed my purse and we headed to the closest café just as we sat down it was awkward he kept staring me..

"So um how is it like being known?" I asked "popularity isn't my thing I just love what I do" he said "that must be fun" I said just as the guy in with our coffee he tripped over and spilled the coffee's on me...

F*ck!!!!! Its hot hot hot ITS F*CKING BOILING ON MY SKIN!!!

This was the wrong day to wear a white see through blouse since my red bra was showing....

"CRAP" I YELLED john got up he grabbed the collar of his shirt "watch where your going" he said in a firm voice "john its ok it was an accident" I said trying to wipe off the stain with a napkin ...

I got up "thanks for the coffee though" I said leaving a tip for the waiter and giving him a soft smile and walked out..

"Im bad with guys " I mumbled to myself..

"Nicole wait!?" John said as I walking "yes John?" I asked "I'm for what happened back there that wasn't my intentions" he said ...

"It wasn't your fault" I said "it was nice seeing you though" I added as I was about to cross the street John pulled me back as the car didn't stop at the red light so it crashed into the pole ....

My heart was beating fast "th..thank you john" I said shaking he pulled me for a hug his chest was stiff...

But hearing his heart beat was like music to my ears...

_________________________________________

WOW JUST WOW THAT WAS SOMETHING....

COMMENT AND VOTE:)