STAY

(Nicole's POV)
My body was so sore I hardly sat since my v@gina was sore and swollen from John's big d*ck "hey sleepy head" Joe said "oh hey Joe " I said yawning..

"Looks like someone didn't get enough sleep"he said chuckling TRUST ME I DIDN'T I HAD A D*CK UP MY A$$!!!THROUGH THE ENTIRE NIGHT...

"I've been working on a edit" I lied "oh sounds tiring" he said "yeah it sucks!!" I said groaning "so how's Galina?" I asked "she's in her lady hormones at the moment since the baby is coming"he said..

"Better be careful Joe never mess with a lady in her hormones " I said "I know I know" he said sighing "so how are you and John?" He asked "OK we had our ups and downs you know" I said...

"Oh "he said "just be careful he seems not to be trusted" he said "don't worry Joe OK" I said he nodded throughout my shift me and Joe have been laughing and talking...

"Excuse me miss I was wondering if you can grab me a light blub" said a older lady "of course " I said I got a chair and got on after grabbing the light bulb I took a misstep and slip but Joe caught me...

"You guys are such a lovely couple bless you all" she said as she walked out of the store "she literally did not pay for that" I said still in joes arms we both laughed..

I heard the door open and I saw john holding a dozens of roses but he held on a tight grip causing some of them to fall "oh I'm sorry for interrupting " he said in a firm voice ..

"John I --" he cut me off "no really its fine you should get back to work I'll see you soon" he said leaving I jumped off joes arms ...

"I'll see you tomorrow Joe " I said grabbing my bag and ran out running to john "john" I said but he walking away ignoring just as I caught up to him he grabbed me by the hand and took me to an ally...

And slammed me up against the wall "what does Joe have that I don't" he said looking concern "nothing John look what you saw its not what your thinking" I said he looked down ...

"I was about to fall ok but Joe caught me" I added "still doesn't explain the smile you had on your face" he said "look john I'm done explaining to you ok and I'm telling you the truth " I said...

He was silent "fine be like that" I said I tried to walk away but he held me back with his blue clear eyes staring at me he lifted my face and kissed me...

He held a tight grip on my waist I have to admit his kisses were a turn on we broke it apart "I'm sorry I'm just scared" he said looking down "look were gonna find a cure and cure you" I said picking up his face and kissing it....

We left the ally and headed to his loft as I walked in he carried me and laid me to his bed tearing my clothes off and he took off his clothes...

He crawled to me and kissed me non stop my eyes rolled back he began to kiss my entire body making me clench I moaned he placed a condom on and thrusted into me ..

I held on tight To his bare back but every time he went deep I clawed him with my nails leaving to groan "I'm sorry,I'm sorry" I moaned..

I felt John's tongue circling around mines I wrapped my hands around His neck when he got lower to me his passionate kisses meant something to me  but suddenly he stopped and was yelling in pain...

"AHHHH!!!!" He yelled grabbing his head he was in a corner but the moon reflected on him causing me to see him cry I walked to him and just I gave him a bare hug....

"I'm scared" he cried "I'm here ok" I said as I rubbed his bare back "Nicole" he said ...

"Please stay" he said

''I'll spend the night" I said

"No stay with me forever" he said....

_________________________________________
WOW FOREVER IS A LONG TIME ...

COMMENT AND VOTE:)