ATTACHED TO YOU

(Nicole's POV)
I was in so much pain I could barely walk but some how I got up put on one of John's big white T-shirt and stared out the window and people went on their daily lives ...

Wow I can't believe  I lost my virginity to someone special I just hope it wasn't a mistake as I was inside my thoughts I felt to muscular arms wrapped around my waist....

I turned around realizing john was still naked I began to blush his d*ck was still red and throbbing he pulled me closer to him and kissed me "good morning" he said as he smiled...

"Good morning" I said back as I giggled "yesterday was amazing" he said "thank you for giving me my first time John" I said as I rested my head on his stiffed chest...

I looked up at him "are you ok?" I asked "yeah why?" He asked "you've been stiffed like as if you don't want to be touch" I said...

He stood silent "there's some things you don't need to know" he said that got me upset "john I gave you my body " I said "you can at least tell me this" i added "please sit then"he said I sat on the couch with a naked john..

Which is very hot and sexy..

"Well my high school sweet heart and  I did some stuff that I'm not proud of especially what's she's been doing to me" he said I grabbed him by the hand "may I ask what stuff did she do to you" I asked...

"Dark things" he said I gave him a hug after "come on let's get our selves clean up" he said he grabbed me by the hand and took me to his bathroom he took off the big T-shirt I had on and he started the water but we waited for it to get warm...

He pulled me by the waist and began to kiss me he grasply grabbed my a$$ as I got closer to him he went from my lips to my neck I stroke his hair as he began to suck...

"John come on let's take a shower" I giggled ...

"After you" he said breathing heavily he let me in and followed behind me..

He grabbed me by the waist but nothing sexual happened he just hugged me and I hugged back his big arms kept me warm as I heard his heart beat ..

After we took a shower I changed back to the clothes I wore yesterday "hey I have to go I have work today" I said as I put on my heels "you dont want breakfast first?" John asked as he came out with a towel on his lower waist ..

HOLY F*CK THAT'S HOT!!!!..

"I wish but I can't I'm already 10 minutes late but maybe another time" I said I walked towards him giving him a peck on the lips...

And went out the door getting a cab ..

*hours later*
I was behind the cash register as Joe and I were talking "me and Galina found out the s3x of our baby" he said..

"Aww really ?" I asked "yes were having a baby girl" he said "aww congrats Joe" I said as I gave him a hug "whats gonna be her name?'' I asked...

"I dont know but I want to name her Jojo but me and Galina have to talk it out first" he said "ohhh are you planning on marrying her?" I asked..

"We'll see what the future holds for us" he said as he gave me a warm smile I smiled back ...

I wondered what the future holds for me and john....

_________________________________________

I WONDERED WHAT JOHN'S HIGHSCHOOL SWEET HEART DID TO HIM WILL HE EVER TELL NICOLE THE WHOLE THING OR JUST THAT PART...

COMMENT AND VOTE:)