MATTE BLACK

(Nicole's POV)
I stood there emotionless thinking about how I'm such an idiot I thought I found the love of my life but he didn't felt the same I was his b*tch for crying out loud ..

I was at my moms not saying a word  I kept thinking about what Matt said "seriously he done this with many girls oh lord kill me now!!!"  "Nicole?"my mother asked..

I ignore all my thoughts "yes mom?'' I asked "is something wrong?" She asked "I'm just jet lagged that's all" I said lying....

"OK take a nap then to get energy because all the family is coming soon" she explained "I'll be fine mom" I said which was a total lie ..

I was afraid to look at my phone since john has been blowing up my notifications..

Hours flew by and family are all already arriving I was trying to have fun until one my cousins  brought up something very stupid..

"So nicole where's your boyfriend?" She asker smirking "um he couldn't make it" I said sipping on my drinking ..

"Wow sorry for being late traffic was crazy" said a familiar voice I felt a familiar hand wrapped around my waist I looked up and it was him...

"Ahhh i see what you did there its the first of April" she said chuckling "yeah aha April fools" I said soft chuckling john held me on a tight grip...

This man was so attach to me he won't leave me alone ..

I was saved by randy he pulled John aside and that was my time to escape I went to the front of the house outside walking away until I dragged and got pushed up against the ally wall "why are you here?" I asked...

"I'm sorry" he said "john how dare you! I'm not someone to use!" I said "your different from the rest of them" he said looking at my lips "go f*ck Liz for all I care I'm not a toy to mess with" I said ...

He came closer to me I felt him breathing on me "stop just stop!" I said trying to push him away but his strength push me back ...

As I looked into his eyes but they weren't the dreamy blue eyes they turn matte black he walked back in fear "john" I said "d..dont look at me" he said ...

I walked to him he covered his eyes "did Liz do this to you??" I asked he nodded I removed his hands I stood there speechless but I wasn't afraid ...

Something in him change he came closer to me and kissed me aggressively I didn't fight it back he hand a fistful of my shirt revealing half my breast...

"I want you" he said in between kisses...

"Then take me.." I said with those last words we went off to his hotel ..

He opened the and taking me in and slamming the door shut...

He turned to me ripping my close off revealing my bra he pushed me to the bed he took off my pants he bent down taking half my panties off and began to give me head..

I was gasping for air I held on to his head "j..john" I said he pressed into my thighs he licked and licked making me moan...

After eating me out he took off his pants revealing his d*ck with a condom on did he plan this?!?

As I was about to speak he wasn't wasting time he just shoved it in there I moaned out loud he was too attached to me he was so close to me I dont know how he was able to pull in and out but he manage to do it...

He was going fast I felt him groaning my eyes began to roll back as he began to go deep making me extremely wet "john" I moaned his name repeatedly he went faster and faster making the bed move...

Just as I looked into his eyes they began to turn black..

That's when the rhythm change it went from charming to painful I began to whimper...

"J..John stop" I said but he couldn't listen ..

"JOHN ENOUGH!!" I yelled I tried to move but he trapped my wrist..

That's when I kneed him causing him to stop "YOU SCREWED UP WITH LIZ !!! " I yelled "SHE MADE YOU A MONSTER!! DAMMIT A MONSTER!!!"I cried...

I change immediately ..

"D..dont leave me" he said "I never left you,you left me" I said softly and left...

_________________________________________
SO JOHN CENA IS DEMONIC LIKE IN A SEXUAL WAY WOW CRAZY!!!

COMMENT AND VOTE:)