WHERE ARE THE ROPES?

(Nicole's POV)
Since there's wasn't any work for me as a reporter I decided to get a second job I mean I've been having one but I think it's time for me to work for reals ...

My dating life has been amazing I mean I know we haven't on a date but hanging out with him at the office seems like a date to me I don't I mean john seems so attached to me...

I was at the cash register with one of my guy friends joe "so how have you been I haven't seen you in forever" he said "I've been ok you know its been very busy for me" I said...

"How about you?" I asked "never better remembered my girlfriend Galina?" He asked..

"Yeah what about her?" I asked "we are having a baby soon" he said "awww Joe congrats" I said as I gave him a big warm hug "I'm guessing you forgot" he said ...

"Forgot what?" I asked confusingly "you called me the tickle monster " he said giving me a smirk "oh f*ck" I said suddenly now I remembered then Joe out of nowhere tickled me I was crying of laughter...

"JOE STOP" I said laughing "um excuse me?" Someone said when me and Joe stop we looked up and I saw john "sorry how may I help you" I said out of breath can you show me where the ropes are?" He asked...

"Sure" I said I walked with him "why do you need a rope?" I asked "my dad is doing construction" he said "oh which one do you want" I said he picked out the red thin one ...

"Um were you and him a thing before?" He asked out of the blue "who joe?" I asked "if that's his name" he said sounding a little jealous I stroke his cheek "no he has a girlfriend and is expecting a child soon" I said...

"Shît sorry if I sounded like a total d*ck" he said "it's ok you didn't know" I said he grabbed me by the waist and kissed me with passion...

I started to blush as we broke it off "I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me tomorrow?" He asked "that would lovely" I said "its a date then" he said I giggled...

I walked with him to the cash register after I he paid me he left..

"So are you guys a thing?" Joe asked "yeah but we're keeping it low key" I said "ohhh I see" he said "I said as I began to blush "so how long have you and Galina been together?" I asked "for over a year now" he said ...

"Wow when are you to hear the baby's heart beat?" I asked "in a couple of weeks" he said "wow that's amazing again joe congrats your gonna be an amazing dad" I said he began to blush...

"Thank you Nicole" he said "and I hope you and john last forever from the look of it he seems in love with you" he said "he really? Like you can tell he's in love with me? "I asked...

"That's the look I gave to Galina when we first met and I still do" he explain...

I just smiled I couldn't stop thinking about john....

I just hope we last.....

_________________________________________
WILL JOHN AND NICOLE LAST!?!?
...
COMMENT YOUR PERFECT DATE AND IF I LIKE IT I WILL USE IT IN MY BOOK ...

:)))))))))))....