FIRST TIME

(Nicole's POV)
I was excited yet nervous at the same time I mean yes I dated other guys before but John he's different ..

I decided to wear a black crop top with a skirt and red lip stick and curl my hair "damn Nicole you look sexy" Brianna said "thank you brie" I said..

"John gets too attached to be honest and I find it adorable he never leaves my side " I said "I do find it cute Randy is like that with me" brie said...

After I was done doing my make up I was ready after a few minutes or so he was here as soon as I opened the door he looked so adorable in his tux ..

"Wow Nicole you look gorgeous" he said as he gaped "thank you you look handsome yourself"I said and he began to blush..

"Shall we go?" He asked "yes we shall" I giggled "dont wait up for me brie" I said and I closed the door he held my hand all tight and warm I can smell his cologne  HE SMELLS SO F*CKING GOOD!!!!..

as we went inside the car he couldn't keep his hands off me "so where are you going?" I asked "you'll see love" he said as he smiled at me I began to stroke his cheek "come let's go" I said.

He started the car and we drove off it was silent brie kept texting me asking how was my date MY DATE HASN'T EVEN STARTED YET!!!!..

suddenly we arrived at this fancy restaurant I'm not used to fancy restaurants but this is our first date so I can understand if john is nervous..

As we got out of the car he held my hand tight just as we went inside eyes were on us mostly on me..

F*CK IS THERE SOMETHING ON MY FACE !?! AND JOHN DIDN'T TOLD ME!!!???!?!...

"Are you ok?" He asked "uh yeah I'm fine just a little nervous" I said "don't worry Nicole I won't bite" he said I just gave him a weak smile..

"Sir your table is ready" the waiter said he nodded and we followed him to the table I felt like I was being judge already since john is like super famous and I was this original girl he just found...

They must think I'm only with him for the money and fame when really I'm only with him because I like him not love .. Only like there's stuff that's mysterious about him...

But other than that he treats me with love, kind ,and respect "what would you like to drink ?" The waiter asked "I'll have one of your finest wine" john said "and you miss?" The asked ...

"Just water" I said he looked at me if I was crazy STOP LOOKING AT ME A$SHOLE I DONT KNOW ANY WINES!!!! ...

"OK then water it is" he said he closed his note pad and left I looked down at my fingers "Nicole what's wrong?" He asked "nothing I just feel like I'm being judged already" I said...

"By who?" He asked "everyone in Here john im..im not used this kinda dinner stuff I'm not rich and famous" I said as I began to tear up..

"I'm sorry but --" he cut me off with a kiss "ignore them ok you know who you are and I know who you are" he said it in a sincere voice...

I nodded...

After dinner we headed to his place it was like a loft kinda.. I sat on the kitchen stool as he took out two coronas one for me and one for him "here better than water"he said I chuckled...

"This place is amazing"I said "you must of brought tons of girls here before I bet " I said "actually no your my first" he said..

"Really?" I asked "yeah girls flirt with a lot of time but I don't like them" he said "have you ever had a girl friend?" I asked him "uh yeah she was my high school sweetheart what's really sweet is that she was my first to make love with her" he said as he took a sip of his corona...

"What about you have you ever had a boyfriend?" He asked "yeah like 2 or 3 but I...I never done it never had a first" I said YES IM A VIRGIN KILL ME NOW!!!..

"oh " he said "its just I dont want to be taken advantage like im more than such a pretty face" I said as I looked down..

He got up and held his hand out "what are you doing?" He asked "let me make your first special" he said ...

*James bay let go comes on*

I took his hand and went to his bedroom it was dark but the Boston city lights made it romantic he held me by the waist and began to kiss me ...

He was an amazing kisser he stopped and took down my skirt and my crop top and laid me on the time He loosen his tie and unbuckled his pants ...

But before he got naked he got on top of me kissing me as fingers trailed down to my underwear and I gasped I held on to him "shhh its ok" he whisper in my ear...

After that he got naked and to a condom out I covered my eyes I didn't want to see his reaction on how my body is fat "Nicole open your eyes" he said softly..

He removed my hands and kissed them it became into an intense make out session he got on top of me I felt his muscle all stiffed and began to kiss and suck my neck I let out moans little by little suddenly that's when the magic happened he opened my legs..

And slowly his d*ck went inside me "oh god" I moaned I felt him going deep I had nothing to grab ..

HIS D*CK WAS HUGE I WAS IN PAIN!!!

But I gotten used to it I moaned and moaned my fingers sucked into his broad shoulders "am I hurting you?"he asked "no" I gasped...

He went a little fast he made my v@gina wet and throb at the same time he kissed me with pure passion as our tongues were circling around each other...

He kept going back and forth from my lips to my neck he groan constantly he moved back and forth and grinding slowly me causing me to moan even more..

"John" I moaned his name he pinned my arms up against the bed and went fast and hard that's when I began to whimper and moan I loved every second of it...

"I have to c*m" he said groaning he removed the condom and began to shift his d*ck up and down until spunk came out his body was stiffed..

I laid there as my body had became weak breathing heavily...

John then laid next to me he pulled closer to him and drifted off asleep...
_________________________________________

THAT WAS ROMANTIC LOL..

HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER???

COMMENT AND VOTE:)