THE TRUTH

(Nicole's POV)
What the hell was john talking about demons?? What the hell happened its like he's trying to fight something in his head but I tried to ignore it he seems happy...

Today john invited me to his brother house since he was gathering the family and I was excited to meet his family we were in car it was silent until he spoke "are you nervous ?" He asked..

"A little but I'm fine" I said I gave him a weak smile "there gonna love you Nicole" he said making me smile "do you really think so?" I asked "I know so" he said as the stoplight went red he kissed me...

Just as we arrived his brother's house is huge We were in front of the door john rang the door bell suddenly a man opened it he looked like he was in his 60s "son" he said hugging him as he laughed "hey dad" john said...

"Please come in your brother is dying to see you" he said "um dad this my girlfriend nicole" John said shyly..

"Its nice to meet you Mr cena" I said he looked at me with shock "john your a one lucky son a b*tch " he said moments he chuckled ...

As we came in his family was in the living room laughing we walked towards them holding hands "john big brother" his brother Matt said give him a man hug "oooh who's this lovely lady?" He asked...

"My girlfriend" he said in a defensive tone "chill bro chill hi I'm Matt nice to meet you" he said looking at me "hi I'm Nicole" I said shaking his hand..

John grabbed me by the waist "cmon let's go meet the family"he said "he was a little too friendly" john said "hey I'm yours OK" I said giving him a peck on the lips ...

"Get a room you two" Randy said I giggled between johns chest after that little moment we sat at the dinner table his family was pretty funny until my phone buzzed "um excused me I have to take this" I said leaving the table and going out side...

"Hello" I said "Nicole" brie said "yes brie im kinda busy" I said "oh well my bad I wanted to let you know that mom is having a family reunion " she said "seriously??" I asked ...

"Yeah she wants to know if your going" she said "yes I'm excited" I said "OK then I'll let her know" she said "OK then bye" I said after talking to brie I heard someone behind me..

I turned around and it was john "crap you scared me" I said "sorry I didn't mean to"he said he walked towards me holding me by the waist "is everything OK?" He asked..

"Yeah I'm heading to Arizona tomorrow" I said "oh" he said "what's wrong?" I asked "its just that I dont want you to go" he said "why?" I asked him "I'm gonna miss you if you do" he said...

"You can come with me john my mom is having a family reunion and I want them to meet you" I said "I can't" he said "why?" I asked he stood silent for a moment "I'm busy" he said "with" I asked...

"work"he said I was upset but I hid my emotion "john dad wants you" his brother Matt said saving me from a meltdown..

He nodded and left "I'm surprised john is dating again" Matt said "what do you mean?" I asked "because his ex Liz scarred him for life" he said "what do you mean scarred?'' I asked ...

"Let's just say he's emotionless and is basically he's Liz's is b*tch" he said sipping on his beer "are you saying John is still seeing Liz?'' I asked...

" no he isn't he tries his best to forget about her"he said "so your saying he is just using me?" I asked in tears "this wasn't his first time" he said I was filled with anger and sadness I walked passed Matt and went to john he looked at me and I spilled wine on his face and slapped him ...

"IM NOT YOUR B*TCH YOU BASTARD!!"I yelled and left crying ..

The worst part I gave him my body he was my first and I was blinded by his charm ..

*you don't own me -grace ft g-eazy*

I got in a taxi silently crying john began to call and text me I had enough bullsh*t for today I turned off my phone for once I thought he was different but he's like the rest...

(John's POV)
I was surprised and shocked at the same time what the hell happened I saw Matt coming inside I ran to him and slammed him up against the wall practically choking him "john let go!'' My father said...

I was angry but I let him go causing him to cough and breathe heavily..

"What the hell did you tell her?!?" I asked furiously "the truth" he said coughing "you son of a b*tch!!" I yelled Randy held me back "this your fault!"I yelled at Matt...

"No son this is your fault" my dad said "how !?!" I asked "you stuck with Liz for your entire life she controls you" he said I looked at him confusedly ...

"Your her b*tch" Matt said "ENOUGH!!"my father yelled "you use girls son for you to stop thinking about that cruel woman this is gone way to far" he said "dad Nicole is different she makes me feel some type of way"I said...

"Why tell me when your supposed to be telling this to her" he said ...

"Its time for her to know the truth son"he said...

_________________________________________
HI GUYS SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN WRITING IVE BEEN EXTREMELY BUSY I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO WRITE ...

COMMENT AND VOTE:)