BLACKOUT

(Nicole's POV)
After that little incident I had a few days ago I stopped seeing John but john hasn't stopped seeing me he invites to his work place all the freaking time for who knows what..

I mean his Interview was done what else does he wants!!!...

"So what do you want to do today?" Brianna asked as I was reading magazine "I dont know I'm bored " I said flipping through the pages "how about we go to a club and get our partying on?" She asked ...

"Can you control your drinking?" I asked and the reason I'm asking is because brianna is attached to alcohol all the freaking time back in high school we called her head killer because after big night of drinking her head explodes...

But one day head killer went from brie mode there's no story to that...

"I will control my drinking" brianna "you better then" I said "let's invite nick ?" She asked "why nick gets attached to me I mean he's my best friend and all but ever since he said he had a thing for me he won't leave me alone" I said...

"Oh well its a little to late for that just sent him a text" she said smirking..

"Brianna!!" I said glaring her "come on let's change we dont wanna be late" she said as she got up and went to her room why do I live with her!?!? Ugh I should of moved in with Shannon when she asked me...

I went to my room pick out an outfit I wore some skinny jeans with a white tee with some white converse while brianna wore a cute dress with flats..

As we drove I saw john on a Calvin Klein poster he was shirtless with his pants half way down OH MY GOD HE'S SO F*CKING HOT!!!!!!...

After that little moment we arrived at the club nick was waiting for us well for me "h..hi Nicole" nick stuttered "hi nick" brie said "hi brie " he said we walked inside the smell was horrible it was combined with body odor and colognes and perfumes...

But I got used to it I was still bored I didn't want to drink but nick kept handing me shot after shot that I was buzzed I took out my phone laid my back up against the wall...

And dial a certain phone number..

(John's POV)
I was in my office doing my errands I've been very busy yet distracted by Nicole she's all I think about her ,her biting her lower lip is hot...

I went to look her up again her profile she was a innocent she works as a reporter and she's a part time photographer..

She's a very smart girl just as I getting further into her personal information until someone called me "hello?" I answered "I..I..I..just saw on the poster" said very intoxicated Nicole...

"Nicole are you drunk?"I asked "no maybe" she said giggling "where are you I'm coming to get you" I said "dude club zero is amazing" some one said in the backgroud suddenly she hung up I left immediately....

(Nicole's POV)
I felt claustrophobic I decided to get some air "are you ok ?'' Nick asked "I'm fine I just need air" I said I felt dizzy but nick caught me he lifted my face and kissed me slobbery I pushed him off...

"WHAT THE F*CK NICK!!!!!" I yelled "Nicole your not feeling well let's go get you home'' nick said trying to drag me to the car "I'll take care of that" some one said and punched nick in the face ...

"Are you ok?" I turned around to see john talking to me my stomach was in knots I didn't felt so good I vomit "ok let's get you home"john said...

"What about brie?" I asked "dont worry my half brother Randall is with her " he said "oh" I said suddenly I fainted but i felt his manly bare hands grab me....

That's all I remember....

_________________________________________
AND NICOLE SAID TO BRIE TO CONTROL HER DRINKING TSK TSK...

COMMENT AND VOTE:)