SECOND THINKING

(Nicole's POV )
The fact that John wants me to stay with him forever shocked me I can barely handle the fact he's a demon who is incredibly hot. ..

"What's on your mind? " Brie asked "nothing I've just been distracted lately "I said ''with?" She asked "well John asked me to move in with him" I said brie had this blank face "I've been meaning to talk to you about that" she said "Randy has been through some trouble lately and he has nowhere to live so I asked him to live here with me " she said I was shocked. ..

"Just as long as randy doesn't sleep in my bed " I said "because I'm not sure if it'd right to move in with john since we have been having problems lately" I said as I sighed. ..

"Sure that's fine he's gonna be sleeping with me anyways" brie said "well I gotta go I have to meet up with john " I said I got up and left....

***
I arrived at John's place and he was there working with some errands which was hot I sat there looking through my phone "So have you thought about you moving in with me?" He asked "I'm still think about it" I said ...

"I see " he said "is there a way to persuade you" he said as he smirked "John your working " I said "so there can always be breaks " he said as he got up and loosen his tie and came to me he grabbed me by the waist and kissed me passionately I wrapped my hands around his neck ...

With his full force he slammed me up against his wall and began to kiss me again I felt his tongue on my throat I felt his d'ck getting harder inside his pants...

That's when in between kisses he unbuckled his belt and took out his enormous c#ck and began to jerk off a little he groaned in between kisses...

He was frustrated he wanted to f#ck me in bed he yanked me by the arm and took me to his bedroom he ripped out my clothes leaving me naked as he began to strip just as he was finally naked he pushed me to the bed he grabbed a condom from his drawer "your wasting time you know" I said as smirked...

He came to me "turn around " he said I was flat on my stomach he grabbed my aśś and spread my cheeks wide open I felt him teasing me as his tip of his d'ck was moving up and down suddenly I felt this jolt when John thrusted in me I held on tight to the bed sheets i felt his lust towards me on every thrust...

I felt his hand on my shoulder and he continously shoved his d'ck non stop into my aśś "OH GOD JOHN" I moaned he was going hard on me was I being persuade? ..

I soon felt him caressing my back as he continue to thrust into me my aśś was sore he stopped I laid on my back breathing heavily he suddenly came on top of me and began to kiss my body mostly with my breast kissing around my nipples before he had them in his mouth I on the other began to caress his back but this romantic moment turned into a nightmare he held to his head cursing to himself he got out of bed he began to yell as he opened his eyes they turned completely black ...

See this is why I'm still thinking if I should move in with him or not ...