THIS ISN'T OVER

(Nicole's POV)
I woke up having John's big muscular arms around me I slowly removed them and got up I realized we were in his loft I got my clothes and went to the bathroom to take a shower....

As I turned on the water  I removed my clothes revealing my pure skin I looked at the mirror revealing the amount of hickie's john left me I guess he marked his territory..

I went inside the shower feeling drips of water hitting my face and body I stood there thinking on how I never knew john was like this but at the same time it turned me on with my thoughts in answered I heard the shower door slide open and close...

I felt him breathing I turned around seeing him face to face his eyes turned back to normal "your eyes they've turned normal" I said without a word he kissed me pinning me up against the wall ..

"Round 2 I'm guessing" I said in between kisses he picked me up and began to bite me I moaned and moaned "john ...condom".. I said as I moaned..

"Do you trust me?" He asked "of course" I said he bent me over and just shoved his d*ck up in my ass I stood up rest my back up against his chest as he thrusted in me he held me tight on my waist ...

"Don't worry I pull out on time" he groaned "ahhh ahhh" I moaned he began to suck my neck I wrapped my hand on the back of his neck...

He went fast making my eyes roll back  "Nicole" he moaned he removed his d*ck from my ass and picked me up slamming me up the slide door he began to suck my breast ...

I wrapped my arms around his neck he began to suck the same hickies the day before causing me to moan and whimper at the same time...

"John" I moaned his name repeatedly..

After hours of f*cking we finally got dressed "do you have to go?" He whine "yes I'm sorry but work is work I'll see you later OK" I said he nodded giving a kiss on the lips ...

"I miss you already" he said as I walked out the door ..

I chuckled and left...

I just hope he can take care of himself while I'm gone...

_________________________________________
Hi guys sorry I made the chapter super short but I have news I won't be able to write that much next week I have state testing smh (112mins) !! I'll try my best to write this weekend I'm just more tired now that I get out late thxs for reading my books tho thxs for having time to read them you guys are the best :)

Comment and vote:)