CHANGE

(John's POV)
Thunder struck as I began to do my work in my office but I couldn't focus Nicole saw the real me for crying out loud I..I.. Can't control my eyes its like Liz is inside of me..

I called Nicole a million times but she didn't answer for god sakes she drives me nuts I'm in love with her I got up and looked at the city of Boston it was a cloudy day I looked at the reflection of the window my eyes began to turn but not matte black it was black but with blue  ..

Is this my new eye color!?!..

"No no!!" I said to myself..

"Is something wrong Mr.cena?" One of my workers asked "I'm fine but please get back to work" I said "yes sir"..

I can't take it any more I left the building and disappeared ..

*days later*
(Nicole's POV)
I couldn't take the image out of my head him with black eyes was hot but shocking at the same time I turned on my phone realizing he called me a thousand times ..

I was worried the fear he had in his eyes was nothing I haven't seen before...

WHAT THE HELL DID LIZ DO TO HIM!?

"hey where's john??" Brie asked freaking out "I dont know why?" I asked you should really see this" she said I followed her into the living room..

"Police have reported that Mr.cena a billionaire is reported missing" the news reporter said...

Missing!? Missing!?? What the hell..

I called him and called him but didn't answer..

I went to his loft but there was no answer dammit john it was no use I took his spare key out under his welcome mat and opened it ...

I closed it and sat on a stool drinking a corona ..why!? Why disappear??..

Later that night I began to fall asleep on his bed as I was about to doze up I heard the door unlock I stood up and I saw this 6'1 ft person with a hoodie on and with a duffle bag "john?'' I asked ..

He stood up and began to walk towards the door but I stopped him..

"Look at me" I said "now!!" I added he turned his eyes were different I cupped his cheeks and kissed him..

I jumped on him and he slammed me up against the wall and he trailed from my lips to my neck I began to tear up..

He stopped "what's wrong?"he asked
"I'm worried about you " I said "why leave" I asked "I'm afraid" he said "of what?" I asked "of you leaving me because I'm a freak" he said he put on his hoodie but I pulled it down...

"Nicole you dont know what I'm capable of" he said ..

"Show me " I said..

He pushed me back up against the wall and kissed me aggressively our tongues began to circle around each other he grabbed my leg and put it up against his waist ...

He was harden he began to grind..

"Follow me then" he said as he pulled away...

_________________________________________

HI GUYS IK THIS IS A SUPER SHORT CHAPTER BUT I'LL WRITE AGAIN SOON MAYBE TOMORROW THE REASON I HAVEN'T BEEN WRITING IS CUZ OF SCHOOL AND MY SCHEDULE HAS BEEN CRAZY..

I HOPE YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND:)..

COMMENT AND VOTE:) ..