FINDING MY INNER DEMON

(John's POV)
Its been days since I had that action with Nicole and I don't know im just craving for her dammit are taking over I never felt like this before...

Its just I get mad or grumpy when I'm not with her I was in my office late at night working on some papers I haven't heard from Nicole within days and I'm worried...

I tried to concentrate but I couldn't I decided to look out at the Boston city lights from my window suddenly I heard the door open...

"Hey" a familiar voice said..

I turned around to see Nicole staring at me with her brown eyes I walked to her hugging her "you had me worried sick" I said ...

"Sorry I never meant to my phone broke and I had no other way to contact you" she said "I'm just glad your safe " I said I looked at her and gave her a kiss .....

"I miss your kisses" she said wanting more and I gave her what she wanted I kissed her nonstop...

But pulled away needing air ..

"Haven't felt that for days" she said breathing heavily..

(Nicole's POV)
I haven't had a kiss like that in years john was so attached to me "well I just wanted to tell you I'm ok and safe" I said LIES I WANTED TO SEE HIM!!!

"I should go your busy" I said "I'm busy with you"he said as he grabbed me by the waist "john" I giggled..

"I should really go though sorry for bothering you" I said playing with his tie "no dont go" he said as he held on to my waist tight...

"Please stay I hate it when I'm alone" he said "john your over exaggerating" I said giggling "I'm not though " he said pulling in for a kiss I felt his d*ck harden In his pants..

"John" I said in between kisses he just smirked and kept kissing me I couldn't resist I kissed back it got heated real quick he loosen his tie and unbuttoned his dress shirt revealing his manly chest...

He locked his door "john what happens if someone sees us from the window " I said breathing heavily "these are dark tinted windows " he said he wouldn't let me speak he kissed me aggressively our tongues circled around each other....

He took off my shirt revealing my breast he took out everything from his desk gently he picked me up and placed me down he began unbuttoning my shorts just as he did he took them off....

He took out a condom from his pockets and he removed his pants showing his manly thighs he took out his d*ck out his Calvin Klein underwear before he thrusted me in he gave a passionate kiss but that ended with a gasp and my eyes rolling back..

I held a tight grip on his tie my legs were connected to his lower hips "ahh ahhhhh!!" I moaned he went deep he groaned and groaned I could see from the moonlight that his veins were popping he tried so hard..

I was in my thoughts as he continued to thruster me in and I can say his d*ck was huge..

"John!" I moaned repeating his name moments after I was in his on lap in his chair he began to f*ck me in his chair every time he thrust I flinch my nails go deep into his skin I can hear him cuss under his breath ...

I began to kiss and suck his neck he continued to thruster  I moaned continuously "Nicole" he moaned "yes john?" I said "you make me happy" he said sealing it with an aggressive kiss ...

He kisses mean something to me our sweats were combining I saw and felt his chest all wet and sweaty...

He stopped and hugged me tightly "hey hey what's wrong" I said breathing  heavily ...

"I can't stand the struggle" he said sobbing ..

"What?" I asked ..

"My demons are controlling me"...

_________________________________________
WHATS JOHN HIDING!?..

COMMENT AND VOTE:)