CHAINS

(Nicole's POV)
I was blindfolded I was on my knees naked but I did what I was told at least that is what John told me to do I was shaking how the hell did I get involved in this?!..

Suddenly I heard rattling as if chains were being dragged I instantly felt John's warm hand on my back ..

He picked me up "john" I said "what" he asked "remove the blind fold" I said "its gonna get ugly" he said "I dont care I wanna see you now please take it off" I said he sighed and he unblinded me..

I saw his black and blue eyes reflect on my brown eyes he grabbed me by the waist and began to kiss me he pulled me so close to his bare chest as I felt his harden d*ck..

He pulled away and he grabbed what I believed was chains my eyes followed his movements he was hooking up the chains ..

As he was hooking it up the room was  erotic he had sexual toys the room was dark red I believe it was known as the red room or so..

Within a flash john came up to me and kissed me even more I jumped on him as legs were wrapped on his waist he kissed me non stop as he carried me to the chains as he did he cuffed me my feet couldn't even reach the floor...

He went into his drawer and took out a condom and a whip my eyes widened A WHIP ARE YOU F*CKING SERIOUS!?!?..

he came towards me face to face "this is your chance to leave" he said "and lose you uh that's not gonna happen" I said ..

He smirked and within seconds he whipped me on my back I was breathing heavily HOLY F*CK !!

I held on a tight grip onto the chains he whipped me constantly I felt my body swollen he then came up to me dropping his whip on to the floor and suddenly his lips were connected to mines..

He sunk his teeth into my lower lip biting it softly his hands were on my ass as his began to rub it..

But then he picked up my legs and placed them on his waist and suddenly I felt the tip of his d*ck with no last words between us he shoved it in I gasped I held onto the chains tightly my eyes began to roll back as he went deep the chains held me back every time he pulled me ...

Every thrust began more and more deep I moaned and moaned just as he was thrusting his eyes were focus on me and my lips , within seconds his tongue and my tongue were connected...

I tried to focus on that than his painful thrusting "oh god john!!" I moaned as his lips were up against mines , out of nowhere the rhythm change he went fast and hard my moans echoed the whole room ...

I felt his hand on my hair pulling softly making my head go back he planted his face on my breast he began to lick and suck and even bite...

I felt completely drain but John wasn't moments after john unchained me I felt to the floor "Nicole you can't handle this" he said "no I can" I said he sighed ..

He picked me up and placed me on the bed but he chained me once more but with ropes with red ropes that's when it hit me when he went to the hardware store asking for ropes...

Both of my hands and feet were chained he came on top of me he insert me once more the bed began to move ..

I began to sweat I was breathing heavily I held on a tight grip to the ropes I bit my lip as he went deep and deep I moaned and moaned ...

Our eyes connected but he instantly kissed me trapping my wrists he went from my lips to my neck his fingers trailed across my body to my swollen v@gina I gasped "ahh"I moaned weakly his fingers has expended causing it to stretch...

I held back tears John continuously sucked my neck leaving it to swell and bruised..

His fingers went deep "f*ck!" I moaned he pulled out his fingers and licked each and every one of them he began to suck my entire body leaving it bruised...

He untied me "get on your knees and hands"he said I nodded he blindfolded me again I felt his hands rub up against my back I felt his fingers spread my a$$ within seconds I aggressively grabbed the sheets..

He was constantly grinding on me as he had an amount of my hair twirling
It and yanking on it as he began to thrust ...

I was breathing heavily he was thrusting repeatedly he was so attached to me he wouldn't let me go..

He so caught in the moment he slapped my a$$ which it was a complete turn on ..

My body was dripping wet I was a complete drain ..

After hours and hours of f*cking he picked me up and took me to another room where it was normal..

He laid next to me not saying a word about what happened he pulled me closer to him up against his chest hearing his heart beat...

This is what I like..

It was normal...

_________________________________________

HI GUYS I'LL TRY MY BEST TO WRITE THROUGH OUT THE WEEK SO BARE WITH ME:)

COMMENT AND VOTE:)