THE DAY AFTER

(Nicole's POV)
I woke up with the biggest f*cking headache but I wasn't in my room I was somewhere else I was looking around until he came out of bathroom with his towel wrapped around his lower waist and I realized I was in my bra and thong...

I started to panic "WAIT DID WE?!?!?" "No we didn't you actually took your clothes off "John said NICE MOVE NICOLE!! ..

he came walking towards me as drips of water was trailing down his abs he grabbed my face and touched my forehead "your not sick that's a good thing" he said "how's your head feeling?" He asked ...

"Its like my brain is having cramps"I said he chuckled softly "here I got something that" he said he went to a drawer and took out a pill and a bottle of water and gave them to me ..

"Where am I anyways?" I asked as I swallowed the pill and drank the water "my dad's hotel" he said "oh" I said "um where are clothes?" I asked that drawer but I wouldn't wear those they smell like vomit.." He said..

"But your sister did brought extra clothes for you" he said then he threw the plastic bag at me with my clothes it got awkward so I got and decided to change but I was still dizzy...

As I walked I tripped and landed on his wet buffed stiff chest "I'm I'm sorry I'm such a clutz " I said "its ok" he said as he gave me a smile ..

I walked to the bathroom and changed as I got out john was already dressed with a white T-shirt and jeans while I wore a plain black shirt with shorts I grabbed my vomit clothes and put them in the bag...

John went to the elevator with me as we got In it was dead silent suddenly out of nowhere he turned to me face to face "uh john what are you doing?" I asked "I've been wanting to this a long time" he said he reached his hand to the light bulb ...

"I'm sorry but the light bulb flickering kept bothering me" he said I was trapped I was cornered after he fixed the light bulb we met face to face I bit my bottom lip ...

"F*ck it" he mumbled under his breath he grabbed my face and kissed me I didn't do anything it was either the fact I enjoyed it or I didn't know what to do ..

Right when the elevator ding he stopped I was breathing heavily ..

F*CK HE'S AN AMAZING KISSER KISS ME MORE KISS ME MORE!!!!!! ..

As the lovely old couple came in it was silent but john held my hand I began to blush his hand was warm and I loved the feeling as we got off he offered me a ride back home and I accepted ...

John became attached to me right away he quickly held my hand it was silent until I broke it off "umm are we basically a thing now ??" I asked...

WHY THE HELL WOULD I ASKED THAT!?!?!? NICE MOVE NICOLE!!!!

"Unless you wanted to be" he said "of course its just I was just wondering" I said "now that your my girlfriend I can do this now more often" he said as he stopped on the red light he grabbed my face and kissed me passionately and bit my lip....

I began to blush ....

After that we just held hands throughout the entire car ride as we arrived to mines and Brianna's apartment I saw that she was making out with some guy and my eyes widened I saw half his a$$ ...

"Brianna!!!" I yelled they both looked up "randy??" John asked "um sorry to interrupt" I said "its ok Nicole randy was just leaving because he has to get ready for our family dinner" he said...

John grabbed my face and kissed me passionately "I'll call you later ok" he said I nodded and he left I closed the door ..

"Um hello !?!?! What hell was that!!" Brianna asked as she gaped "you can say john and I are a thing" I said brie jumped with joy squealing I was surprised...

I was happy but I have to be guarded I don't want him to take me for granted....

_________________________________________
SO JOHN AND NICOLE ARE A THING NOW HOORAY!!!! BUT LETS SEE HOW IT TURNS OUT...

COMMENT AND VOTE:)