Chapter 4

This book is a work of fiction. Do not take these actions or any part of the story for the reality. Dont take this book too literal.

Don't forget to vote and comment!! And Lemme know what you think of this chapter!!
*****

Sameer's POV (new character- Amir's best friend)

"I don't get it!" Amir plunged on the expensive leather couch. He rubbed his face in frustration.

I laughed. "What's wrong?" I already knew what was wrong I mean Amir has been cursing Malak under his breath the whole ride home. He didn't understand what was her "problem".

Being his best friend I had to hear about it 24/7. He doesn't understand that it's simple. She's not interested. Not everyone is going to fawn over Amir's charm. I too was surprised actually. I guess he's met his match.

"She's so annoying." Amir sighed. "I'm the best looking guy in that damn school and she treats me like crap!" He waved his arms around.

"Hey hey." I frowned at him.

"Oh right. You too." He said. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"She's just not into you. It's okay." I said but I knew he wasn't going to accept it because a girl not liking Amir is a big dent to his ego.

Amir rubbed his chin in thought. Then smirked. It's as if he didn't hear my advice at all. He snapped his fingers. "She's probably so mad she can't get me so she acts mean hoping that I'd take interest." He chuckled to himself. "Yes that's it."

Is this guy sane? "Amir I don't know." I interrupted. I'm 100% sure that's not it, but he won't listen.

"What would you know." He got up and patted my back. "It's okay you'll be a pro with the girls one day."

I draped my arm around him his neck and laughed. "I hope so for you as well." I murmured.

*****

MALAK POV:

I looked into the mirror and removed the huge bandaid off my throbbing nose. My eyes widened at how bruised up it looked.

Well duh Malak your face was basically slammed into the desk.

I sighed. How in the world am I going to tell my mom about this? I was freaking out because she would be home soon and I'd have to face her wrath. Not at me but kinda at me for letting this happen. And then she'd go to the school and complain and I didn't want that to happen because I really don't want to draw attention to this madness. I fell like it will only get worse. I mean I wasn't exactly being bullied. Some days were better than others.

At least that's what I like to think.

My little sister promised not to say anything and I was very grateful  since she mostly had a big mouth. Well actually she made me promise to get her a candy bar from the gas station. Oh well, anything to keep her quite.

As soon as my mother came back so I immediately sprinted  to my bed and decided to sleep, remembering to cover my face with the blanket. I had been holding a large ice pack on my nose to help with the swelling and bruising. I was hoping it would be gone in the morning. I quickly tossed into the nearest trash and cuddled under the blanket.
***

The next morning I got up in a rush, put on my uniform, brushed my teeth, grabbed a banana, and quickly headed out. I heard my mom calling after me but I didn't bother Turing around for she'll see the huge mess on my face.