Chapter 21

My jaw dropped. Why in the world would Amir send me this dress. Just then I wanted to rip this dress off because I suddenly wasn't comfortable in it except this wasn't the place nor time to do it. I suddenly try to hide behind Choji. He started to giggle because he said I was tickling him.

"Choji shut up!" I whisper yell and he turns around.

"Why at are you doing?" He rose a brow.

"I'm hiding." I say quickly. I try to explain further but I then up pops out Adam from I don't know where

"Well hello party crasher." He teased. "And liar, might I add." He said.

I weakly smile. "Ha ha well Choji made me come." I accidentally jab Choji in the chest while trying to point at him.

"Ouch." Choji said.

"Sorry." I replied while staring at the ground. I didn't mean to lie to Adam I just really thought I wasn't going to go. "Well Adam I thought I wasn't coming but here now!" I say to Adam now.

He chuckled. "I understand. Why don't we go eat some of the food that no one is touching?" He asked me but Choji butted in quickly to answer for me.

"She can't because she's here with me." He argued.

I looked at choji smugly. "Well now you have your beautiful date to enjoy the night with." I said. "Also spend time to get to know her. She seems very nice." I nudge him.

"I hate you." He whispered.

I laughed. "Good luck and man up!"

"Nooo." He tried to reach for me before his date puled him away and all I did was wave goodbye at him. I then quickly turned around to Adam. "Let's go! Im starving."

We both practically race to the food table and I almost slipped while doing so. I clutched on the edge of the table so I was okay but Adam couldn't stop laughing. I put my hands on my hips. "It really isn't that funny."

He just kept laughing so I grabbed a soft round pastry and stuffed it in his mouth. He immediately stopped laughing and began coughing. "That was mean!" He said after throwing it away.

I tried to respond but all of a sudden people start to rush past me, heading to the center of the building, which was the dance floor. A romantic song started to play and people began grabbing their date and beginning to dance. Me and Adam just started to awkwardly stand there watching everyone sync into the classic music. My eyes looked around the room to see who was like us but I surprisingly saw Amir sitting lazily but with a mean glare heading into my direction. Sarah was pulling on his tux to make him dance with her but it didn't happen. He just started to bicker with her instead.

DRaaaama Llammmaa. I thought to myself pleasantly.

"You wanna dance?" Adam asked, his cheeks red.

Heat rose up in my body and I started to panic. He was a boy! How could I possibly dance with him, let alone touch a body of a boy. "I really can't. Heels won't let me." I laughed weakly. "Sorry." I added.

He laughed. "Malak is that blush I see on your cheeks?" Adam teased. "Wait!" He gasped playfully. "Do you like me?"

My eyes darted around the room. "Um no." I really didn't. Right?

"You do." He pointed with a smirk. I just stared at him blankly. I am really surprised at Adams confidence today. It was on a new level but I somehow didn't feel all that comfortable being forced to say I did like him in that way.