Chapter 12

Guys I finally graduated high school! Congrats to those who graduated this year!

Also! enjoy!! Don't forget to comment and subscribe!❤️

*****

I ended up just going home that day and cleaned up myself. I still smelled gross no matter what. It felt horrible sneaking this away from my mom. Thank god my sister was at my grandparents house because if she was to see me like this, she would flip.

I tried to tell my mom about me moving away from this horrendous school about a week ago but she didn't listen. She thinks I'm being picky. But she has no idea why I'm like this.

I stared into the mirror and saw a washed out, tired, and lonely Malak. It wasn't me. Well it didn't look like me from before.

School was giving me unnecessary stress. I usually didn't care about what people did or said but physically attacking me has a different feeling.

If someone can take bullying to the point you're physically hurting, then they are monsters. That's exactly what Sarah was. She was a monster.
*****

The next day I walked to school, I got over myself and the tragedy. I wasn't going to back down to boy crazy Sarah. There was nothing going on between me and Amir. She was delusional.

As soon as I hit school grounds, Amir saw me first. He strode over to me with an Angry expression. "What are you doing here?"

I shifted my backpack. "To learn."

I quickly walked past him and made my way to class. However before I could take a step in, a hand shot across the door, blocking my entrance. "Going somewhere miss?" Adam looked at me with raised eyebrows.

"Adam leave me alone." I rolled my eyes. "Today I'm on a mission."

He took a bite out of a grilled cheese sandwich that I have no ideas where it came from. "Oooo what kind of mission." He widened his eyes at me in awe.

"Surviving high school." I answered back dramatically.

******

Besides everyone giving me murderous glares, I made my way to the cafeteria. Surprisingly Adam followed me and decided to eat with me since he "didn't want me to get eaten".

I sighed as I sat down at an empty table. I must have smacked down my plate too hard because the ketchup spilled on to the table. "Dang it."

Adam laughed. "Hold up a sec." He then proceeded to get up and run off.

Exactly after he got up, Amir quickly slid into his seat. I wasn't surprised actually because I had caught him multiple time glaring in my direction.

"What do you want?"

"Why can't I just sit here?" He frowned at me as if I insulted him.

"Because Adam is sitting there." I stated. I was so annoyed of answering obvious questions. I could tell that he enjoyed me getting annoyed and uncomfortable.

"I can tell." He then grabbed the burger that was sitting on my plate and took a bite. He stood up and walked away but not before saying "Thank You".

That frustrated me to the max. He could buy his own burger, matter of fact he could buy the whole school burgers! But no! He decided to take mine. He decided to take the burger of a girl who had to fish for money in order to purchase today's meal.