Chapter 14

HEY GUYS SORRY I KNOW I KNOW, ITS BEEN A LONG TIME! PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT ON THIS BOOK!

************

I decided to be the mature one and leave Amir standing in his place. When someone as crazy as him, you just have to walk away.

Although I hated that I felt his eyes bore into my back as I retreated.

*****

Despite my raging hate with the situation at school, I decided to suck it up and go.I knew sarah still hated my guts for no logical reason. I know she thinks I took amir but that is far from the truth. However i wasn't going to let that pesky rumor ruin my life. In the meantime, I missed first period and I now needed to head over to tutorial.  

I slammed the stack of books down in front of Choji. "Study these."

Choji flinched. "You're crazy."

"If you want to pass this semester, you're gonna have to study up." I replied. 

Choji groaned. "Are you serious?" 

I sat down in front go him. "Yep."

He grabbed his hair. "Expect me not to get sleep this weekend." 

I cracked a smile. "Well I told you to study up about a month ago." 

"Well there is a thing that I'm professional at that kept me busy."

I crossed my arms. "And what is that?"

"Procrastination." He said and my blood rushed up my body. 

"Listen up choji if you fail this test, I won't be your tutor anymore and you'll be stuck with Mrs. Grant. Do you want that?" I stated firmly. 

"No." He squeaked. 

"I thought so." Mrs. Grant was the schools librarian and she does not mess around. If you land into her tutoring hands, you'll automatically have a harder life and will have to deal with her extreme personality. 

Choji opened up the books and began to read up while I sat and opened up a novel. The reason I didn't have any work to do is because I was a genius and is always ahead of class schedule. You could say I'm a nerd, but I mean, I have a lot of time on my hands. 

I was actually engaged into the novel and loved the story line. I was reading peacefully when a large dusty book dropped in front of me. "I need help studying." Amir's hard expression studied me as my startled self looked up at him. 

"Of course you do." Choji snickered. 

Amir tightened his jaw. "Shut it Naruto."

I sighed. "Sorry Amir, look for another tutor." God forbid I would have to work with this maniac. 

He smirked. "I can't Angel, I'm assigned to you." 

I felt like I was having a nightmare. "Choji, am I dreaming right now?"

He looked up from his books. "Unfortunately, no."

"Aww aren't you guys just the cutest." He threw a deadly glare at my direction.

"Anyways, i can't help you." More like I don't want to. 

"And why is that? We have to help everyone here." An icy voice said from behind me and I immediately knew who that was. Mrs. Grant obviously.

I turned around and weakly smiled. "Of course we do!" I said, my voice full of fake enthusiasm. I pulled out a chair for Amir. "Sit here." I didn't want to lose my job.