Chapter 10

Here you guys go! Keep supporting it!
****

After the shock I quickly closed the folder and handed it back to the teacher.

I walked out of the office in deep thought about the whole thing. Does he cheat? I bet he does. Well maybe he does.

****

Since Adam already knew everything about this school I gradually stopped hanging out with him. Don't get me wrong, he's super nice but when he's hanging with me everyone else makes him feel like a loser.

I just didn't want to be the problem why he was getting no friends. Also hanging out with a boy is never good. Things could get messy and I could catch the worst disease in the world. Feelings.

As I made my way through the halls, posters were up everywhere screaming "come to prom!"

I never had went to prom and that's because I though it was over dramatized. It's really not that big of a deal.

I turned the corner and saw Amir sitting down with his friends on the benches. He was on the phone and the others were having fun and laughing.

After that he clicked off the phone and started laughing at the jokes everyone was spewing.

All of a sudden three girls shyly come up, I was about to keep moving but stopped to see the commotion.

"Would you accept either one of our invitations? To prom?" The all said in unison. Amir stood up and chuckled. His expression turned darker. "I don't feel like it." He sighed.

I felt so sad for the girls who probably gathered up so much courage to say that and all he replied with was "I don't feel like it." !??

I then saw someone walk up to Amir, it was a guy and started yelling at Amir. I figured out it was a brother to one of the girls, he was just protecting his sister.

Amir seemed like he had enough so he stood up and started harshly talking back. Before I knew it, a punch was thrown and a fight began.

I didn't know whether to help or stay away. But quickly Amir's friends pulled them apart. Amir seemed to be bleeding heavily from his lips and the other guy was spitting blood on the ground.

Amir was seriously in a bad mood today. Even in the morning he didn't bother me which was a surprise.  I mean it was great but still.

I continued watching as the both still threw at each other horrible words. Amir then shook his friends  off and grabbed his backpack and started my direction.

He passed right by me, but not before gazing into my eyes slowly and then averting them. He kept striding all the way to the road, basically till he was out of the school.

I followed closely and saw him turn the car on and leave. He just left! And the classes aren't even over yet!

"He's so annoying! Ugh!" Amir said aloud as he too got into his car and followed him.

*******

The rest of the school day seemed pretty good, amazing actually because I didn't have Amir breathing down my neck.

I wasn't made fun of but something was still not right. Sarah hasn't even talked to me today. Its almost like shes ignoring me.