Chapter 8

I was a bit shocked. Actually a bit more shocked. And no, not because Amir was vandalizing, but because he can actually draw. He was talented.

I smirked evilly to myself. I bet he doesn't want anyone to know that he draws pretty flowers, now does he?

I stepped out and walked over into his direction. I crossed my arms. "Well well well. What do we have here?"

Amir spun around, eyes widened since its the only thing I can see of his face.

He took off his hat. "What are you doing here?"

"That's what I'd like to ask you." I raised my right brow.

"Well I'm, you know." He crossed his arms. "What do you want peasant?" His voice turned annoyed.

"I was going to get milk. I'll be on my way." I then looked back at him. "I can't wait to share with  everyone at school what your after school activities are."

I loved to torture him. He has always tortured me so I was getting back at him. Although deep inside this didn't feel good. How do people stay evil?

He raised a brow. "If you say anything then," he made a slicing motion on his neck.

I threw my head back, laughing. "You wish!" I began to walk away but he grabbed me back and pulled me with him behind on of the ruined buildings.

"Let go of m-" I began but he covered my mouth with his glove covered hand.

"Shut up Malak! A cop is here." He harshly whispered from behind me.

I quickly shut down. I was not going to be an idiot and get convicted for something I didn't do. It was him! I hated being at the wrong time, wrong place.

I bit his hand and he quickly let go. "It's not my fault. I don't want to be a part of this!" I whispered back at him.

He was going to reply but his phone started vibrating. He picked it up. "Hurry come over here."

While he was on the phone I tried to get away. I began running away but he quickly grasped on to my sweaters hood and forcefully pulled me back, hitting his chest. I quickly stepped away from but he still was holding on to my hoodie.

"Anyone here?" The close voice of the cop started us and Amir quickly hung up the phone, grabbed my forearm and began sprinting away. I didn't this guy could run so fast, I was literally being dragged behind Him.

"Hey!" The angry cop's voice called after us. He has seen us. Oh my god I'm going to jail. I'm going to jail! I'm going to wear those hideous orange jumpsuits! And be a thug!!

Before I knew it, a black Mercedes-Benz pulled up right in front of us. Amir quickly opened the second door and pushed me in and closed it. He got into the passenger side and the driver sped away. I looked back and the cop was still looking for us. He faded quickly as the driver skillfully made the turns and soon we were back into city streets.

I took a peek at the driver and immediately recognized him. He was one the guys who always hung out with Amir. Hes his best friend, Sameer.

They both high-fived and laughed. "Man if you weren't on time, I would get another lecture." Amir spoke up with a chuckle.