Time For School (unedited)

Squeak P.O.V :

Slim Thick with your cute ass
I might buy you a new bag
So fine I bought a new jag

I reached over and turned off my alarm. I then got up and hopped in the shower. When I got out it was 5 am. I woke the boys up and told them to get in the shower so we could get ready for school.

Dillyn used rhe shower in the basement, Will used the one in the Guest room, Lucas used the one in the in the Hall, and I made Baby Chris get in the one in my room. I got dressed in the outfit in the mm.

When it his 6 o'clock, 3 very one was ready to go. I told them all to hurry and get In the car. When we got in the car (I was driving), I made everyone buckle up. I drove to Starbucks and got me a caramel Frappuccino, Chris a breakfast sandwich, and everyone else a bagel.

When we pulled up to Baby Chris's school, I walked him inside, while the boys waited for me in the car. After I dropped Baby Chris off I drove us to school. First I had Math, since it's a B day. I didn't have class with my squad so I went all by my lonesum. I walked to my locker and grabbed my books. Then I procedure to go to class. When I got there I sat in my seat all the way in the back. When the bell ring the teacher stepped I to the class and started talking.

Ms.Jones: ok class, sooo....I have an announcement...we have a new student. (Motions to the door for someone to come in

(Dario walks in😱😱😱)

Ms.Jones: so everyone this is our new student his name is Dario. Dario, you can go sit back there right next to ms (yln).

Oh my god.... why. ...u mean it's not a bad thing but......I can't ......I just cant...you know what this is a good thing.

Dario: Hey Squeak

Squeak:Hey papi

Dario: So why didn't you tell me you go to this performance art school.

Squeak: idk, but looks like we'll get to know each other better. *winks and smiles*

Dario: *bites lip and blushes a lil*

So for the rest of the Class the two of you worked together to get your work done, and got to know each other better.

When class was over you asker Dario for his schedule and he showed you, you then said that the both of you had dance class together. So the two of you walked to class together. When you got there you teacher Mr.Rosa said

Ms.Rosa: okay class pick your partners because.........TODAY WE WILL BE DOING A DUET. You have all Class period to come up with one.

The two of us went down to the dressing rooms to get dressed, and when we came back up we both had on the same pants.

The two of us spent the class period working on our dance

The two of us spent the class period working on our dance. We both went last and got the most apploase. (What the song says Strip, me and Dario were grinding hard on each other.)

When class was over we both got changed and met each other up stairs. When we were leaving the boys came to pick me up for lunch. When the boys seen Dario they looked like they saw a ghost. Dario pulled me to the side and said

Dario: So I was wondering if you would like to go out to the movies with me layer tonight?

Squeak: Hell Yeah!!! ...*clears through*I mean yeah that would be great. How about seven thirty?

Dario: Yeah defiantly

I then lean up to his ear and whisper

Squeak: Je ne peux pas attendre notre date ce soir, Papi.
(I can not wait for our date tonight papi.) I then lean up and kiss his cheek.

He then walks away to the lunch room. I walk down the hall and the boys was looking at me like I was absolutely crazy.

Squeak: What?

Will: was that the nigga you was texting?

Lucas: *moaning and screaming like me*  Aahhh, Papi, oohhhhhh. Harder........mmmmm...faster....mmmmm Papi Oreo! !!

Will has a streight face and Dillyn just looked plain descusted. Me and Lucas was laughing hard and I was blushing a lil bit. We walked to the lunch room and was talking. When we was eating lunch Dario was looking at me and just kept winking.

When lunch was over me and rhe Boys was walking to physical education, talking, when I decided to slip the news about my date into the conversation.

All:* laughing*

Squeak : And you know what else is funny?  Hahahah....I have a date tonight with that boy yall saw me in the hall with. Hahahah

Will, Dillyn, Lucas : *Stops laughing and turns their heads to me looking at me side ways* WHAT?

Squeak: hahah......I love you guys?

To be continued