Dance Practice

Squeak P.O.V: 

So I texted Dillyn and Will to get them to stay the day with Lucas. They should be on their way over here. I get up, text the girls and start to get ready. I do my hygiene and git dressed (in mm). I get into the car. When I got into the dance studio all the girls were there and ready. 

Squeak: Okay Ladies! We only have today to learn this dance so I need you all to be on your game. So lets get started!

We start the music

___END OF PRACTICE___

I was ll sweaty, I needed a shower. We go the whole routine down pack. There were no mistakes. I already have my solo routine ready but no one has seen it yet. I cant wait until Saturday. I went into the house and took a shower I got out and got dressed in my calvin klein set. It was a sports bra and panties. I had the house to myself, I might as well practice. I turned on the music and practiced for about an hour or so. I have a few surprises for Saturday.

I called up a few favors to get all the girls boyfriends down here Saturday. Dillyn and Will are going to be the DJ's for the strip tease, other that that they was gonna be all up on some hoes.

I went into my room to lay down. I slowly drifted off to sleep. 

A couple hours later I was being woken up by kisses all over my body. They circled my panti line. I moaned out softly. His soft lips on my skin.....pure EXTACY.  I opened up my eyes as he started to slide my underwear off. I sat up quickly. He looked at me confused.

Lucas: Whats wrong baby?

Squeak: You was gonna just eat me out in my sleep right?

Lucas: You moaned, you wasn't sleep.

Squeak: Yeah whatever. You know i'm a virgin so keep trying.

God I wanted him to eat me out so bad. But he can do that Saturday. I have been thinking about giving him my virginity. 

He lays down next to me and cuddles up with me. I say,

Squeak: Lucas baby, tomorrow can it just be me and you?

Lucas: Yeah baby, I love you

Squeak: I love you too

TO BE CONTINUED..............