Exposed

*At School, the next day*

Squeak P.O.V: 

So we fell asleep on my bed. I woke up to my alarm. I got out of the bed and woke up Lucas. We went into my closet and I grabbed us a matching outfit (in the mm). when I woke him up, I went to go get Dillyn, and Will. I got the boys up and they went to get some clothes for the day. I walk back upstairs and into my room, when I get there I see that Lucas is up but looks kind of tired. 

Squeak: I'm about to get in the shower.

I turn to get my clothes, then Lucas wraps his arms around my waist. He kisses my neck

Lucas: Can I join you?

I can feel him smirking.

Squeak: No, now go use one of the other showers. 

I grab my clothes and go get into the shower. when I get out I get dressed and go downstairs. The boys were all talking about Lucas's outfit. When they saw me Dillyn and Will were looking a little confused. 

Squeak: So I found out at the party that Dario was cheating on me. Them me an dLUcas started going out yesterday.

Lucas wrapped his arm arm around my waist and pulled me close. 

Squeak: So guys don't act any different around Dario because I have a plan. Don't worry about what it is just know that it will happen at lunch. Ard lets go to school.

*At school*

I walk into the school the school, so I tell the boys to head to class. I walk to my locker and see Dario. Time to pull out some of my best acting skills.

Dario: Hey Squeak.

Squeak: hey Papi *pecks my lips*

ugh i hate him.

We walk to the classroom an I see the boys just chilling. 

*At Lunch*

 So when I get to lunch, I grab Lucas's hand and get on top of the table. I grab a stack of papers I print earlier, they were of Dario and the girl at the party. 

Squeak: EXCUSE ME  EVERYONE!! 

I got everyone's attention. I hold up the papers.

Squeak: Dario is a liar, he is also a cheater. *holds up the papers* as you can see, he was supposed to be with me. But when I went to a party i saw him and some girl all over each other. So Dario, i'm just gonna let you know right now, if I haven't made it clear, were over asshole. Me and Lucas are together no, as you can see. 

Lucas turns me to face him and kisses me full on the lips. I through the papers all over the cafeteria. When I opened  my eyes I seen people picking up the pictures and taking pictures of me and Lucas. I seen Dario leaving the cafeteria, he looked mad af.

We got off of the table and we wen to class. I did't see Dario anymore that day.